east coast DAs

east coast guys lets get a meet going im in jersey im willing to drive anywhere my rhd should be done soon i just have to build my motor

we need to get a big meet get all the cars out to make a come back for these old buckets we drive lol

That would be awesome!

I’m down! hook it up!

we all need to come together on here to figure it out work as a team

u know about the ECHM every year?

Would be willing to do a G2IC meet at my shop on the border of NY/NJ if anyone thought that would work. I have long since sold my DA but they still hold a soft

wouldnt be a bad idea to do one im down for this even though my car is not all good but w/e i will show love we need something like this for the Da’s around here.

lets just figure a when and a where and im down!

i guess we have to make a list on who i will show up and date.

Do it down south! Somewhere between NJ and Florida!

well theres a meet this sunday the 17th at capitol raceway here in md a few of us are meeting in glen burnie md and ride to import face off together

What’s a midpoint city for VA,MD,PA,NJ? It almost seems like Washington D.C. but I wouldn’t meet there – just too busy. It’d be nice if it was off the beaten path a bit. Anyone have any ideas of good spots?

i guess we should all agree on a place to meet i see alot of members are really interested.

I’d be down the db should be be painted soon

Lets do it I need to drive the DA somewhere

it shouldnt matter if your car is painted or prime or even rusted. we should meet up and have fun tried of these civics and dc or rsx lol. But i seen some flyers showing honda day in april its a big thing over here in the east coast. Would be nice if alot of us show up with the g2ic logo.

I still don’t trust mine enough to take it on long trips… took it to the Evans-Tuning meet and was stressed out the whole way home.

guys any updates on this.

These meets seem to be so much easier to form in Florida than up here :stuck_out_tongue:

There are a lot of parks here but it’d be nice to have a convoy-cruise along a scenic route somewhere nearby. I heard Skyline drive is nice but I think that may be too far inland for our coastal members :shrug:
Anyone know another road that’s fun to drive on? (I’m not suggesting people drive crazy on these roads…)

I’m not opposed to doing a G2IC meet. :slight_smile: I won’t be doing the ECHM this year, due to scheduling conflicts (I already had a vacation planned for that weekend) but would like to make it to a pretty good size event somewhere this summer.

Look into the Fredericksburg Area, in VA. I’m told there is a pretty good size park in Fredericksburg that could hold at least 100 cars. I’m also pretty jazzy on the idea of Skyline Drive, too. An entrance onto Skyline Drive is a mile from my house :slight_smile: