East Coast Honda Meet 2012 Pics

My personal pics that i took w/ my Droid, no super fantastic pics, but most of mine are from the VIP lot because my phone died before i got back to the Vossen side. i saw some sick accords in the general honda parking lot, but…well…fail :lol:

if you have some that i missed, post up

Loving the first gen prelude… Was my first car.

As always, love the db2 and da9

well done DA’s are becoming more and more rare!

Yeah, boy! I’m in the white Adidas shirt. That’s my good friend John in the blue DC shirt, and the shirtless guy is my “might as well be” brother in law, Keith.

Thanks for the shot. Wish I would have known that was you taking the picture, I would have introduced myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO i was the dude in the ECHM Staff shirt w/ the straw hat that came to help park you

[QUOTE=integra_hot;2264424]
[/QUOTE]

damm gonna have my s2k like that real soon

This is what I get for not knowing your face. Should’ve said something, man. I’ve been wanting to properly meet you for a while.

Was at the meet. It was pretty good and saw some nice cars, but the heat was outta control.

True. Was good to meet you. Sorry if I seemed a little out of it. The heat was really doing a number on me by the time I was headed back to my car.

its all good man i might be up in charlotte for IA

That black teg with the red koseis is 8urcivic from ClubIntegra.com. His car is so nasty! All of the DA pics were my favorite though :wink:

Yeah, Ricky’s my homie. I got plenty of insider pics of his car along the way.

haha yea i stayed w/ Ricky while i was up there.

Anyone else agree that the eye candy there was seriously lacking? After NOPI and Hot Import Nights (granted there was a ton of rice there), I was severely disappointed.

LOL i agree it was a sausage fest, if that aspect could be incorporated >>>>>>>>>>

I was there Saturday… Don’t see my car here… Didn’t see that green db2 either