Ebay Front Camber Kit Thread

Alright, so in light of finding out that on T-I quite a few people have been running Ebay front camber kits on their 94+ tegs, I decided to start a thread to find a clear answer on where to find them for our cars.

The seller that the gen 3 guys have been using is Superautobac. Unfortunately, he doesn’t sell a gen 2 set. My question is, has anyone here found a reputable seller on ebay to purchase them from, and if so, how has your experience with the seller/product been? After trying to search this for over an hour I figured we needed a thread to definitively answer the question

I’m using an eBay kit as we speak, works greats , that’s because most likely they already copy the dimesion off the skunk2
2gen integra camber kit. So far no tire wear at all and I’m sitting pretty low. If you put on camber kit you must to alinement too or your streeing responds will feel shitty.

Would these be 90-93 Integra specific or a part for EF and DA Integra?

iNTEG- OR… is Skunk2 using the generic camber kits for their parts? Hmm… :slight_smile:

ive been rocking the ebay front camber kit for 6 months now, and i drive usually 100-200 miles a day. just be sure to get an alignment heres the one i have

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-1993-ACURA-INTEGRA-DA6-HATCHBACK-SEDAN-FRONT-CONTROL-ARM-CAMBER-KIT-91-92-/280862955185?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4164bc96b1&vxp=mtr#ht_3964wt_1037