ECTune

is anyone else using the new ectune? and or demon on inboard emulaters?? mine will be showing up friday i can’t wait!!

I’ve been using ectune for a while now. I love it. SO easy to use. I’m still runnign the micro ostrich though. it works so i’ll probably keep on using it until it kicks.

nice that’s awesome to hear, can you give me some pointers for tuning, like, when crusing on highway what should afr be, and like WOT good afr’s for max power stuff like that? i’m giong to be tuning my b18a 84.5mm sleeved 10:7:1 compression all motor friday so any info will help when i pop that in and have a go at it for the first time! thanks!!

Well at cruising speed the ecu should be in closed loop mode, so the afr should be 14.7 or one lambda. For full throttle something in the low 13’s should work. I think to find the best afr an exhaust gas temperature sensor is needed.
Don’t forget PGMFI.org for more tuning help.

Just bought an ectune pro license. Will be converting my DA to obd1 with a chipped P28, and ostrich 2 this weekend. Currently street tuned with BRE on a chipped pw0. :rockon:

joltofwf: Did you get it working? I got everything all setup tonight and street tuned… This software is beyond badass… :up: