!!ecu noises!!

yesterday i was showing my gf the different components inside my teg!! ( you know the stuff dmv asks for when testing) an i opened my passanger door and the ecu went off buzzing like crazy!! i closed it and it went off, i opened it again and buzzing like crazy again!! what could this be??

bump^^^:D

that the GUIC Gnomez working inside ur ecu, there reprogramming it to kill you for wanting a g3’s ugliness over the beautiful g2ness of itself.
i wise man once said “Gen 3 tegs are like tampons, Every BITCH has one”
Just messing wid ya, i even have a close friend that prefers a g3, man i dont get you guyz :stuck_out_tongue:
-Toby

im gonna keep the teg!! im looking into this 4door gsr for my daily driver!! now the gen2 is gonna get more attention because shes officially turning into my project car!!:stuck_out_tongue:

ooh cool :stuck_out_tongue:
-Toby

Originally posted by rayoracing
im gonna keep the teg!! im looking into this 4door gsr for my daily driver!! now the gen2 is gonna get more attention because shes officially turning into my project car!!:stuck_out_tongue:

daily driver for me will be a 4 door… but a '99 bmw…
every gen2 project car gets every single second of attention…
expecially mine :smiley:

update the noises were’nt from the ecu they were from the seatbelt hazard thingy!! it kinda looks like the ecu!! well these werent no beeping noises they were more like bndojadoifjdvdslvho an ugly buzzing noise well i took this shiz off!! i hope we dont need it!! :smiley: