ecu repair cost?

hey guys just a question i need to ask. is there an average cost to have an ecu repaired?. apparently my ecu was supposed to be sent for repairs but i’m holding off to find an ecu on the local forums to see if anyone will sell?. no luck finding one yet. so if it comes down to it, what is the average cost for something like this. thanks.

Depending on whats wrong its probably to find one and pay for shipping to. If the problem is unknown someone will have to diagnose it and you will probably have to pay for that along with the repair.

What ecu are you looking for?

if your looking for a non vtec obd1 ecu i got few in stock you could contact me, they are already socketed so you can use custom chip in it

leave me a private message if interested

i have a automatic 1993 LS stock B18A.

you can buy one for under $100. I can’t imagine repairing one would be any cheaper.

yea i was hopeing to find a used ecu for the last few weeks. still none on the local forums even salvage yards. i really dont want to spend on what it cost to repair. if i dont find one soon i just might end up repairing it?.. idk?

you’re in luck, i have a perfectly pr4 auto trans ecu from my car. i did a swapped earlier this year. its from my 92gs. make me a reasonable offer. text me at 3602657734 for fast respond.

I have one from my 91 non-vtec manual that I’ll sell cheap. If interested e-mail me, diamondstuddedbumblebee@gmail.com or call/text 905-730-2635.
Located near Toronto Canada.

:ohyeah: integra is back and running. so happy!