eibach sportline lowering springs. Camber kit needed?

Do I need a front and rear camber kit for a 90 teg when I get the eibach lowering springs with an apporxiamate drop of 1.8in in the front and 1.5in in the rear. Please post any opinions and/or experiences. Thank you

yes. your tires will love you for it. plenty of info on this if you search.

for example, you can cheap on the rear if you do the ole bolt and washer trick. you didnt already lower and align it did you?

i hope you have more than just springs if you are lowering your teg.

I have the same springs on my DA with Tokiko (sp?) Blues. Definitely, you’re going to need an alignment. My rear camber was able to get within spec without a kit. However, my front camber is out of spec by some. I don’t remember the numbers though. I did the alignment at my old job, so I know it wasn’t a mechanic BSing me. I have no other suspension modifications, except for a full ES master bushing kit.

[QUOTE=ThaiB20;2218634]yes. your tires will love you for it. plenty of info on this if you search.

for example, you can cheap on the rear if you do the ole bolt and washer trick. you didnt already lower and align it did you?

i hope you have more than just springs if you are lowering your teg.[/QUOTE]

no i have no got the springs yet. I was just checking to see what I am going to need to buy allong with the springs.

YeYo could you post a pick of your teg with the drop. I wanna see if its the right drop im looking for cause i did measurments and it looked good. But I wanna see it on a teg. Oh and what are some good camber kits for it?

I haven’t taken any pictures of it since I lowered it. I’ll try to get some soon. I’m still rolling on some 14" steelies w/ hubcaps (that’s why no pics). I think it turns out being a fairly modest drop. I had the H&R Sport springs on one of my last DA’s w/ Illumina struts and I feel as though that was slightly lower. I love the slammed look, but can’t deal with it on the Jersey streets. You’ll probably end up with about 1-1 1/2 finger gap in the front and like 1 finger gap in the rear. I haven’t checked recently, so I’ll get back to you on that as well.

yeyo please post a pic of your car with the drop. I wanna see the exact drop it gives

thanks. also what are your tire measurments