EK coupe side skirts on da hatchback

I have been looking for the thread that has the cutting diagram or what ever it is called that I was told about that is on this website. :shrug: I have tried searching for it and gotten no where. I am picking up a set of ek coupe side skirts this weekend for my da9 and was wanting to see if there is a DIY on it on here or if anyone knew where one is or if anyone could help me with this. I have been told that I will have to cut 5" off the front and cut all mounting tabs off and the part that goes into the door, but that is all I know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i mounted mine differently but its pretty straight forward. i dont wanna be that guy but once u have them in your hands and put it up to the car it will be pretty obvious what to do

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?147710-EK-sideskirts-pic-request/page6

A little deep searching would help but here you go. its on a sedan but same idea.
BUT, i recomment going with something that was MADE for this chassis.
Such as mugen replica skirts or just OEM optional side skirts.

94-97 Honda Accord Side skirts will fit with modification too if you have the time to play around with it.

Even skirts made for our car will need some modification. :burnout:

[QUOTE=wingbox;2325208]http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?147710-EK-sideskirts-pic-request/page6

A little deep searching would help but here you go. its on a sedan but same idea.
BUT, i recomment going with something that was MADE for this chassis.
Such as mugen replica skirts or just OEM optional side skirts.[/QUOTE]

problem is finding those…needle in a haystack, as they say. however, if you know a link to the rep mugen’s, do tell!

Even then if you find them, not a lot of people are willing to pay for it.

I think i might know someone that have a few sets left… :naughty:

[QUOTE=Integra GS;2325626]Even then if you find them, not a lot of people are willing to pay for it.

I think i might know someone that have a few sets left… :naughty:[/QUOTE]

Tell me how much he wants for them. I’m ready to buy, but never hear a price. :slight_smile:

V-tecpwr, i have a friend here in CA with some brand new techno r VIS skirts. Hes asking 250$ , if your willing to pay for shipping let me know with an email.

I’m really looking for factory skirts (along with everyone else). If I’m going to spend the money, it might as well be on what I really want.

Thanks for the heads up though.

what about the 94-97 accord skirts?

edit: just saw it had already been suggested. best cheap oem retrofit imho.