engine wont start!!!

ok went to track sprayed 75 shot of dry Noz then after the 2nd run the car ran like crap so i did not flip the button just went all motor but very slow then the car started to run and sound like a V8 then it smelled like gas and stuff well i turn it off lef the hood open and left it as that and when it waz time to go i turn it back on…it sounded the same so i started to drive home and right on the freeway my car just turn off but as i waz driving it sounded like shit like i said a V8 lol well i open my hood i realize one of my msd wires waz off my distributor so i put it on to see if that will fix it but no it did not so we decided to pulled my car home. Once i got home i remebered i took my car to the shop a while back to see whats wrong with it before then they told me my timing waz off once that waz done i realize once u have NoZ u have to have the distributor move at a angle well looks like i did not do that cuz well i forgot i took it to the shop to get it fix before my fault and my bad. well we took the distributor off put in a new one cuz the old one waz fried up and also a new coil and put in new plugs and still it wont start, well the engine turns but it wont start.Well people i need ya’s help and info.Do ya think i blew my head, mest up my crankshaft, or i burn my wires like u know the harnes or something so anyone pleaseeeeeeeeee HELP!!! :bawl:

wow, one big ass sentence…
your not too new here, cause u’ve been on g2ic since feb of 04, so a few months…

but your posting as one…

first of all, there are no “engine wont start” threads allowed here… you need to either explain the problem, or ask about a certain thing wrong…

this thread will most likely be closed…

please try to space out your sentences, so it’s easier to read…

but as for your problem, an engine needs only a few things to run, spark and fuel… so first off, check the coil, wires, connections, cap, rotor, spark plugs, grounds, battery terminal leads, wires on the distributor to coil, etc…

if anything, if it ran before with the old distributor, try running that, see if it’ll still run.

hth