Factory DA OEM alarm: wiring instructions

after years (no really 2-3years) of searching i finally bought what i think is a complete alarm system. it has the brain, fob, matching rom chips, harness, valet switch, relays. I was expecting a full harness ‘t’ connection but there are a few clipped/cut wires.

I am hoping someone will have a spec sheet, or instructions on how to install these into the da. if you do, our entire community would be richer if can post it.

I have searched g2ic, honda0tech, teamintegra and a whole bunch of other sites. Im restoring a db2 to oem specs so Im looking for oem only thats why I bought this alarm.

The alarm is an Alpine, [a lot like the Alpine 8027] alarm built for Honda by Alpine, you may be able to get some info from Alpine. 94

True. But I’m looking for the Oem Acura install sheet.

I’ll look online for the alpine install I’m hoping that someone has dealer specific install sheet(s). The install guys had to be trained somehow. Anybody work or had worked at an Acura dealer early to mid or even late 1990s?

Still looking

I have the wiring diagram for a 1990-1993 accord, it uses nearly the same system.

would you be able to send it to me or post it here?

Still looking

Yes please

I have a complete oem alarm that was pre installed in my GSR I just replace some missing was is witches and a microphone and found a brand new remote with a pouch. Let me know what u need help on

So you’re the guy who bought the new remote from evilBAY? Lol

I don’t know where to start. I have the main harness, brain remote and extra ROM chips. I just want a place to start tracing what is there and what is missing.

Yes I am, great find.

well can you take some photos of what you have and we can start from there

Email me @ johnvang604@yahoo.ca

[QUOTE=zman99;2312494]So you’re the guy who bought the new remote from evilBAY? Lol

I don’t know where to start. I have the main harness, brain remote and extra ROM chips. I just want a place to start tracing what is there and what is missing.[/QUOTE]

Still looking