Falken or Yokohama?

I’ve never tried Falken or Yoko tires before. Which ones should I get?

Falken Ziex ZE-502 $45
Yokohama A550H $55

well, personally i don’t like either. but yoko as a much better product. i would do bfgoodrich, michelin, or dunlop. but those are going to be about 20-30 more a tire.

FALKEN ALL THE WAY if your going with 15’s get some Azenis’s

FALKENS:D

FALKENS til you are showing steel.

I also agree. If you have 15’s get the azenis. Best bang for the buck bro…:smiley:

Falken Azenis are your best bet for the price and the performance…

all i can say about falkens Azenis are :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:
the handling and traction is incredible in wet and dry applications

i have avs 100’s and i LOVE them. I heard nothing but good things about BOTH of these tries…either way, you win!

Falken Azenis good in wet apps?

I’m considering tires as well…from the reviews I’ve seen on the web, this is the first I’ve read that Falken Azenis are good in wet applications. Curious…anybody else have an opinion about Azenis in wet apps?

Sorry, don’t mean to be a post whore…just curious.

They are not that great in wet conditions. Everytime I’m on the freeway and it is raining, I feel the car lose, and regain traction. Anything below 50mph feels fine, but anything more is not good. I have tested their limits in the rain purposely to see how much I could push them before losing traction, and believe me when I say it isn’t a lot. Everyone that says that they perform excellent in the rain is full of shiet :bow:

i was in an autox a few weeks ago in the rain while driving on some azenis’s and they did really well…

Originally posted by 2ndgnautoxr
i was in an autox a few weeks ago in the rain while driving on some azenis’s and they did really well…

Originally posted by 92GS-R
Anything below 50mph feels fine, but anything more is not good.

I was going above 50 during testing. Below that they are ok.

BTW 2ndgnautoxr, I like your sig :smiley:

I actually say that they are well above for the price and the treadwear rating in the rain… I dont’ think you could find another tire with a treadwear rating of 400 for the price and handles as well as the AZENIS does…well that is my .02 oh yea i got mine online @ vulcantire.com

Originally posted by tegrevboy
I dont’ think you could find another tire with a treadwear rating of 400

Ummm…Azenis have a treadwear rating of 200.

azenis are godly, they serve me fine in the rain.

Originally posted by Adamm
Ummm…Azenis have a treadwear rating of 200.

yep, and I get mine for $220 for 4 of them

sorry bout that don’t know what the hell i was thinking…must have been tired. or not paying attention…but yea 200 awsome in the rain…well here anyway

Don’t laugh but i have mine on my 14’s.

Hey 92, where did ya get the az’s for 220 and what size??

I just got the Falken 512’s 205/40/17upgraded from the discontinued 502 (were almost showing steel)they are much smoother and have good traction wet/dry.

Only thing is that they almost look like a 35 series tire they have a really thin sidewall. Ill post some pics later