Favorite car movie

It’s a scripted movie about a guy/ guys that race on the Japanese freeway system. They are from the early 90’s and they made 6 of them. I rented a few on Netflix a few years backand bought them a few weeks ago on amazon. Each DVD was around $3! The cheapest one was .60!!

//youtu.be/ErFQLo8XV-I

Watch the first minute. Loved this movie as a kid and still do.

id have to say for movie itd probably be smokey and the bandit the one with the trans am tho i dont like the other ones but as a kid i loved the original dukes not a movie but still the original dukes is where its at

Drive angry was a good movie. I believe it was a LeMans he beat the shit out of in that movie too.

If by “good” you mean “almost appropriate for MST3K” then yes.

2Fast2Furious. Hands down.

“EJECTO-SEATO, CUHZ!!!”

honestly I hate cars that show Hondas and any other tuner that is riced out, I mean don’t get me wrong the fast and furious movies have a good story line, but thank god those movies are moving away from tuners and cars like ours, yeah they are ruining classic muscle cars now, granted I love muscle just as much as any gear head, but they need to quit it and start ruining something like bmw’s and lambo’s

Tokyo Drift

Used Cars

My other fav is The Goods: Live Hard Sell Hard

Christine
The Wraith
Dirty Marry Crazy Larry
Cannonball Run

[SIZE=4]As far as cars go…“THE CAR” The Ultimate classic Released in 1977
Hands Down (THE BEST)!![/SIZE]
At 0.33 seconds says it all…(In extremely disturbed voice "THERE WAS NO DRIVER IN THE CAR)!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoAD3kUmN9s

That’s My Boy…

not a car movie, but there is a G2 backed into a parking space when Sandler is piercing Samburg’s ear lol

What? No Mad Max? Only the first and seconds ones though.