Favorite car movie

Ok I have seen on other car forums through out the years have similar topics like this one, it’s a simple yet easy question, what is your favorite car movie or movies. I personally have a few of them, 1 being the original Gone in 60 seconds, Born 2 Race, Bullit, and the original Deathrace 2000, what are some of your guys favorite car movies, and as always discussion is always welcome.

The Fast and the Furious. I want my car to look like those cars in that movie.

Legend of speed. Initial d. Tokyo drift. Talladega nights. And cars.

Drive
Death Proof

Both have awesome car chase scenes. Good stuff!

Bullit.

I hope you are kidding ( facepalm) LOL

Gone in 60 Seconds… Elanor… nuff said…

Blues Brothers

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098369/

all good movies, well I seen another one earlier this morning and it was a decent movie, it was called the wraith, and all I can say is Charlie sheen has a different kind of respect from me for that movie

you seen it didja?

yea I actually watch a lot of movies with being unemployed right now, all I can say is I hate general motors for laying me off

right over his head, folks.

btw, it was your unions that fucked GM to where a BILLION DOLLARS of our tax money went to bail 'em out. and now you’re jobless.

hooray unions!

actually the shop that I worked in was union less because we manufactured parts for GM, the 2012-13 cruze and cruze hybrid, but when GM had layoffs most of us got laid off as well, so no it wasn’t my unions(because we don’t have them) that did it, it was actually GM’s unions that got us laid off, just figured I would point that out

Sorry to hear that :frowning:

Favorite car movie: freeway speedway series among others! I’ve only seen the first 3, though

I have a VHS copy of that movie somewhere. “I seen his eyes!”

Is that the one where the guy died and came back driving something that looks like a diablo with a glowing engine?

Yep.

//youtu.be/Lt-fFTwHeAQ

Like I said it was a pretty decent movie and gilcontr I have not heard of that show/series/movie, what is it about?

smokey and the bandit

Back to the future.

No contest.