Finshed My Ls/Vtec

I just need to build it now and thats the fun part just thought i would tell ya guys that i finshed here is the final set up for my ls/vtec:
eagle rods
Je pistons 10.6 comp bored .25 over
Sr block saver
vtec water pump
vtec oil pump
Civic si intake manifold
stock injectors
Stock vtec cams
Complete Balance Bottom end.

Future Mods.
Upgrade fuel system
Zex kit
ALL SHOW

I am going to ask the guy if there is any way he can make my cylinder walls stronger but i don’t think there is a way.

How reliable and i don’t plan on revving past a 8k or even to 8k.
Just going to go all show because i found out about ls/vtec blowing up no matter what.

i heard the block saver’s were junk, and theres no real need to reinforce your block since your not revving the s**t out of motor, it would just be overkill.

are you from orland park, IL? i know some people down there.

reley do you because i am from orland park il who do you need i have lived hear my whole life.

do you know some guy who has a white mr2 with white rims, and his girl has a reddish maroon mr2? BTW how old are you?

18 is it i think i have seen that mr2 around here i am a delivery guy so i get drive around all day and see like everycar out here does it have a body kit if so then yea i have seen them but i don’t know them.

nah i doubt he has a bodykit, but then again i havent talked to him in awhile so i dont know. thats cool hopefully ill meet you at g2ic meet one time in spring when all this damn snow goes away.

Yeah if i ever finsh my teg i calculated how much money i have spent and how much i have left to spend it is like anthor 2000

LS/VTEC motors don’t blow no matter what. If you build it the right way and don’t try to just throw it together you can have a realiable motor.

is this reliable
B18a1 block
b16 sir1 head
blockguard
eagle rods
je pistions
fully balanced bottom end
micropolished crankshaft
GSR Water Pump
GSR Oil Pump
obdo spoon chipped ecu
all new gaskets and o ring’s
hayame fuel rail
maybe morsco oil pan for fun
All i have left to buy is the pistons and ecu the ecu is being bought right now though.

Originally posted by Gibson
is this reliable
B18a1 block
b16 sir1 head
blockguard
eagle rods
je pistions
fully balanced bottom end
micropolished crankshaft
GSR Water Pump
GSR Oil Pump
obdo spoon chipped ecu
all new gaskets and o ring’s
hayame fuel rail
maybe morsco oil pan for fun
All i have left to buy is the pistons and ecu the ecu is being bought right now though.

yes

What year is your car? Why the OBD-0 ECU? Like it was said before… built right… as reliable as a stock GS-R motor!!!:up:

My teg is a 90 i was very lucky to find this spoon 0bd0 ecu w/vtec at that

May I suggest ARP bolts and head studs. Talk to gen2ls/vtec and ask him why.

Lates.

yea those are on the wish list but not for anthor few weeks