Floor mats for 1990 DB1 from Amazon/Ebay

I am doing this review for two reasons. Reason one - just to review the mats (what this sub is for) and reason 2 - Seems to be a re-occurring question about fitment of Gen 3 mats in Gen 2 cars. I have a 1990 four door.

With it getting harder and harder to find OEM mats- and if you do they want way more money that what my broke a$$ is willing to spend- I opted for some aftermarket mats. Well you can’t even find aftermarket for the 90-93 tegs anymore either. I see a lot of people saying that the Gen 3 mats fit ok but there are always a bunch of red x’s for pics. :bang:

I ordered these
http://www.amazon.com/Acura-Integra-Black-Floor-Stitching/dp/B007XZK0SC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421691033&sr=8-1&keywords=integra+mats
The vendor claims these mats are for a 94-01 2 door teg. I had seen the Spoon logo mats and the Mugen logo mats all over Ebay and after comparing pics of true DB1 mats, I found they didn’t even come close to matching the correct shape. So I found these mats that looked pretty close to the correct shape and I liked the red stitching - matches my steering wheel. So enough talk…

Pics of fitment

Rear mats -

Pass front -

Driver front -

so… Overall I am very pleased with the fitment. The passenger front and the rears I thought fit very well. The driver front was not exact but I tried to keep my expectations realistic, as these are aftermarket and not even for my vehicle. The carpet quality is great, stitching looks good. They do have the little nipples on the back as well as some pieces of velcro on the fronts (which don’t seem to really “grab” the carpet very well - but a great idea I guess)

9/10 - I would have rated 10/10 if driver front fitment was better. I hope this helps anyone out there trying to dress up the teg on a budget like me.

they look kind of thin though. but they seem to fit nice