For sale 1992 integra gs-r aztec green 94k

Thanks for pointing that out, I should have come back to this and corrected that (I forgot I’d posted that). I’ve been doing some research with a journalist for a magazine article on the 92-93 GS-R and in the process gained some clarity on that. Canada received Red, AGP and Black whereas US received White, AGP and Red. I’m glad we figured this out because for a long time this was a misconception held by myself and many others here. It’s really strange how few of the AGP ones seem to have been produced for Canada - personally I’ve only seen one myself but have seen a plethora of red and black ones.

VERY VERY interested in this. Is it still up for sale? Please contact me if it is brianmichaelgossett@yahoo.com.

New to the forums. Had a 1993 GS from 93-98 and it

Hey, interested as well. I’m from Edmonton. Please email jeff.grimble@shaw.ca. Thanks

Still waiting to hear back. Assuming it’s sold. If not, I am a serious buyer.

Hi Im interested in the car, please email me at HQN707@GMAIL.COM

email sent

email sent

email sent

Can you email me the details sactownxsi@gmail.com

email sent sactownxsi

I would keep that, you know that car will be butchered shortly after the next owner gets it, if it does not get stolen.

email me please wellayan@gmail.com

How would one go about purchasing this vehicle and bringing it into the states?

not too sure never done it before

Can you send pics to me at trigtm@gmail? Very interested in the car for f it’s still for sale.

Still for sale???

yes its currently for sale…email to firefightersky@gmail.com

CAR IS SOLD to the new owner in Edmonton Alberta. Thanks for the support boys

Sold the car to a lucky guy in edmonton. Thanks for all the interest.

I figured you would get pretty close to what you are asking. Canada only got a few handfuls of db2s compared to the States. Your car was ultra low production number. Black being the most rare of all, from what I understand.