For sale 1992 integra gs-r aztec green 94k

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_9187.JPG Views: 1 Size: 221.0 KB ID: 1113555”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“1113555”,“data-size”:“custom”}[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_9181.JPG Views: 1 Size: 206.2 KB ID: 1113556”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“1113556”,“data-size”:“custom”}[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_9183.JPG Views: 1 Size: 177.9 KB ID: 1113557”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“1113557”,“data-size”:“custom”}[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_9299.JPG Views: 1 Size: 170.7 KB ID: 1113558”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“1113558”,“data-size”:“custom”}[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_9301.JPG Views: 1 Size: 202.6 KB ID: 1113559”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“1113559”,“data-size”:“custom”}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_9298.JPG Views: 1 Size: 181.5 KB ID: 1113561”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“1113561”,“data-size”:“custom”}[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_9300.JPG Views: 1 Size: 165.1 KB ID: 1113562”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“1113562”,“data-size”:“custom”}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_9304.JPG Views: 1 Size: 180.1 KB ID: 1113564”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“1113564”,“data-size”:“custom”}[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=18px]1992 Integra gs-r for sale 94,100KM…yes that’s right under 100k!!!

The car has zero rust, brand new tires, timing belt and water pump done at 80k. I am the second owner. I purchased the car from a 65 year old gentleman who purchased it brand new. Every receipt since day one. Oil changes every 5k. The car is mint and has zero issues.

No modifications ever the car looks like it rolled off the showroom floor. Super rare to find one in this condition and with low kilometers!

The car is located in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

Right now looking for best offer.[/SIZE]

IMG_9187.JPG

IMG_9181.JPG

IMG_9183.JPG

IMG_9299.JPG

IMG_9301.JPG

IMG_9298.JPG

IMG_9300.JPG

IMG_9304.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0471.PNG.jpg

I tried to buy this car about 2 years ago but the seller was asking $7500!!

Nice ride

Is this car originally Canadian? Just checking because I don’t know how hard it’d be to import.

BMXman- where was this car for sale when you seen it?

Cl8313- Yes the car is Canadian. Not sure what it takes to import it? I think you have to get the cluster changed to MPH ( which costs about 110 bucks) Plus get it inspected, which it would pass no problem as there are no issues with it.

Wow, amazing!

Portion of original post removed due a factual error

It might be worth that to the right person. But he’s going to need to post a LOT more info and MUCH better photos if he expects that kinda $$. Fetching that kinda price means there are only a few (literally, probably less than a dozen) people in the country that’d pay that much for one of these cars. So chances are it won’t be local, which means every detail needs to be out there. There’s a red GSR here in CA that’s been for sale for a while for $8k. It has about the same mileage as this GSR and I don’t think he’s had any interest even near his asking price (it also comes with some tasteful mods which actually increase the value of the car unlike most parts (Koni shocks, Mugen pedals and some other minor bits).

Can you email me at nluedy@yahoo.com

Yes the car was built in America. Then shipped to the original owner in Canada. Too many scammers out there for me to post the vin. Also my price is best offer. I never said 7500 that’s what someone else said.

The car was build number 12. I have attached part of the vin. If you’re a real buyer I will provide the full vin and carproof.

Email sent

Amazing car. And I wish I knew more about importing. I’ve got one db2…but always searching for another. Good luck with the sale!

thank you :slight_smile:

94k KM? That’s like 60k Miles. My god, this is EXACTLY what I want. I am also certain this is the LAST time one of these will come up…

Can you email me jordanda9@icloud.com thank you

please email me @ Ejay_adriano@hotmail.com thanks

email sent Jordan

email sent also

Interested. Located in Hamilton, ON. Willing to fly out and drive it back if it is a go. diamondstuddedbumblebee (at) gmail.com

Thanks!

AGP GS-Rs were available here in Canada. I have seen a couple around and even own one myself.