Front lower control arm help

Okay so i need to replace one of my control arms because my driver side front lower arm is bent. However, i cant seem to find OEM replacements or aftermarket ones. I was going to just get OEM ones off a part car and have the bushings pressed in but no shop wants to do it. Can anyone point me in the right direction or if you know of control arms that are interchangeable?

There is one aftermarket option but stay away from it, someone else recently had fitment issues. What bushings do you have now? If they’re just the old stock ones then you should just get a junkard LCA and install it as-is. If you’re planning on replacing the bushings you should do it everywhere, not just on one LCA. ES bushings can be installed by you if you have some basic tools and know how. As for shops not wanting to press in bushings… go find another shop. It’s not rocket science. Sounds like you’re either going to shops that specialize in other stuff or you’re going to shops that don’t have the skill level needed (which is a low skill level). I guess the other issue is that they might not have the tools, although most good full service shops should have a press that can handle something like this.

Rockauto has plenty of options…I would trust those way more than the aftermarket ones out there.

http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/acura,1992,integra,1.8l+l4,1000258,suspension,control+arm,10401

mevotech control arms are wrong

My experience with the Mevotech lowers is bad - I work for a parts retailer and they are labeled wrong - it does not line up.

How do they not line up?

They lined up on my set up could be lucky though

I just bought these and installed them, no issues either. I’ll align it soon but much better product then the junk2

Yea they work great love the new black look too instead of all old and rusty

considering skunk2 doesn’t even make front lower control arms i’d sure hope they are better than none

I was referring to J2 as there is another post about them. Sorry for confusing you.