FS: 90 Integra LS

Not actually listing it for sale here. I have a few interested buyers locally, but I don’t know what the car is worth. I wonder if I could get some help with estimating its worth.

Have had it since 2003 (second owner). I haven’t been able to keep it garage for years, so the exterior is pretty sun baked. The right front fender has some damage. And the left front of the hood also has some damage (see photos). It has 167,000 mi. It has an auto trans. Interior is decent except for driver’s seat which has the usual wear to the side bolster. Runs well.

Things done:
Half shafts replaced.
Replaced alternator, water pump, tensioner and timing belt recently.
Drained, flushed cooling system, new coolant. Radiator replaced some years ago.
Rear struts new 10 yrs ago. Have new stock front struts uninstalled.
New plugs, wires, cap and rotor.
New main relay. That was an exercise in diagnostics.
New ignition in steering wheel.
New brake booster

Any suggestions on what I should ask for it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Honestly depends on location but being auto and the condition id say no to much.Also looks as if it was in some kind of accident in the front or the hood is pulled? the headlights are sunken in. glws

Thanks for comments. I tend to agree. It’s a California car. I’ve had people pull up on the street next to me with offers to purchase. Also would get notes left on window. Yes someone backed into fender and into front damaging hood. It’s been my driver since 2003 and I like the car and planned to fix it up, but it’s time for it to go. Thanks again for reply. Good luck with possible purchase of another.