FS: JDM 1-piece headlights, B20 block, GSR head

PRICES REDUCED NEED THIS STUFF GONE!!!

2 left and 1 right headlights, no cracks or broken mounting tabs. $275 for the pair, $100 for the single left. If you want shipped, buyer pays!

B20 block $75 (stock)
GSR P72 cylinder head $250

Good price on the head especially if a US member buys it.

is it at all possible for you to get me a quote on that passenger side one piece headlight shipped to 48911, Michigan?

Sorry for the late reply, I can ship from Blaine, Wa if you can wait (I have tickets to pick up in a week or so), for approx $25-30 in shipping … From Canadian side will be a fair bit more, let me know

Steve

One piece headlights still available? What condition are they in? All tabs/fogged etc.

Yes still available, all tabs intact and slight yellowing (can be polished) but no fog or condensation. Let me know, great condition. Take your pick of the three.

Hey is the one piece headlights available? If they are It would be awesome if I can pick a left side only :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes still available

Yes still available left comes as a pair, I have two rights

Does the head come complete with cams and everything or is it just bare bones?

Headlights!

Still for sale?! Cash in hand!! Need ASAP

Still have the block?
Very interested in it my email is ck_integra83@hotmail.com

HAs cams and valve cover but no vtec solenoid sorry for late replies this was going to an old email!

[QUOTE=ck_integra_rsi;2335287]Still have the block?
Very interested in it my email is ck_integra83@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

Check mail still avail

If you still need let me know, sorry for taking so long to check in!

PRICES UPDATED … Need to clean out the garage!

What kind of b20 block do yu have? I am interested if b20z2, or any high compression.

@redlineintegra Are the headlights still available?