FS NM: 1991 Integra PART OUT b18c1

Alright so I sold a few big things and now I am lowering prices on what’s left
Avid Racing Engine mounts $200 shipped ( only have about 10 miles on them. )
Skunk2 Pro S2 coilovers $500 plus shipping . (again only about 10 miles on them)
Skunk2 pro series front camber kits $150 shipped (about 10 Miles)
Ksport rear comber kit $50 shipped (about 10 Miles)
Mishimoto Radiator. $150 shipped Installed, but never used.
blox racing Slim Fan $20
Password JDM Carbon Fiber Battery Relocation kit $60 shippedno battery just the kit.
my suspension all the way around has been sand blasted and powder coated various colors and all have the energy suspension bushings already installed Again only about (10 Miles) let me know what you need.
Rear Make offer
80% black interior $100 Obo.
40/40 proportioning valve $40 Shipped
I also have ebc front rotors slotted. with hawk pads. (about 10 miles.) $60 shipped

I have everything else that needs to be sold off the car just let me know what you need and I will let you know the price of if i have it an make me an offer!
I will ship all parts except for the engine and tranny. must be picked up.

Call or text josh at 5052902382 for pictures or offers
Sorry I haven’t been on much. I’ll get on daily to see what you guys need. Pm me with any inquiry’s but texting will still be a faster way to get ahold of me.
The prices on this stuff is really good! Need gone!

Got any pictures of the traction bar? Is it used or just installed?

Interested in the rear camber kit,
Can you send me some pictures to mapa7013@yahoo.com

Interested in rotors with pads and ksport camber kit. Email me please.

Spoopr101 at yahoo.

How much for traction bra shipped to 53215?

Do you have a working driver side exterior door handle? How much shipped to 70115 (New Orleans)

Thanks,
Ryan

Best way to contact this seller is by text or call.

Bump

Thank you for the front lca’s man!

hey man im in el paso but am heading to phoenix in 2 weeks for a show, text me so i can maybe get some parts from ur whip, im interested in the radiator, battery shit, and maybe skunk2 coilovers since im going skunk2 nuts on my ride…915 238 5319…

Need this stuff gone asap bump!

still have all the parts could you upload some pics please!

Text pics of the motor mounts plz 562.seven seven four 6678

If you’re willing to sell individual pieces of the black interior I need some black door sills if they are in good shape.

has anyone bought from this guy? i wanna send payment for the coilovers but i’m not seeing any feedback or parts sold

Yeah, I bought his ksport camber kit. He works a lot, but he keeps you updated asap. Items was received as described and pictures provided.

But that’s not the real updated list. You should text or email him before sending payment to make sure he still have it

ive been texting him just wanted to see if anyone else has bought, i just sent payment for the pro s2 coilovers…

^ damn you!! Lol I guess I hit him up bout the coils couple hrs after u purchased them.

Got that radiator still?