FS: some parts

i got some stuff for sale. prices are firm. lmk what you need. text for pics

(not a real for sale ad of course. just trying to make a point. to those that dont agree with what neil and the other mods are trying to do, i ask for your reasoning. is this the type of ad that makes sense to you? this is what you see as acceptable in terms of a fs thread? why do you feel as though providing information on the items youre selling should be optional? this is my argument http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?215563-HOW-TO-Make-a-PROPER-FS-thread whats yours?)

And this for sale thread would go NOWHERE. The OP would have either a bunch of flame, and little to no seriously interested replies

My argument is I do not support PayPal, you seem to think ever one should have an account, I disagree.

I had an account with PayPal, thought it was a good idea at one time, long before they were attached to E-Bay however to many unresolved issues and I still see it continuing for sellers.

I will never deal with them again!

To sell on G2IC should not require you to have a PayPal account!

By the way I use pink TP and you are not going to get a picture and you can not mandate I change colour!

paypal is a great tool that ive been using for almost 10 years. of course there are going to be issues but no service is perfect. i suggest paypal since its so widely accepted, familiar, easy to use and has a protection/resolutions system available. what do you use to sell items to people that arent local as far as money exchange goes?

i agree that you shouldnt HAVE to have a paypal account to sell here but 99% of the members feel most comfortable sending money to strangers that way. its much safer than western union or bank transfers.

In Canada I use E-transfers, in the US I use Google Wallet or Certified US Money Orders.

Holy fuck. English was just brutally murdered.

[QUOTE=DA_all_day;2316390]i got some stuff for sale. prices are firm. lmk what you need. text for pics

(not a real for sale ad of course. just trying to make a point. to those that dont agree with what neil and the other mods are trying to do, i ask for your reasoning. is this the type of ad that makes sense to you? this is what you see as acceptable in terms of a fs thread? why do you feel as though providing information on the items youre selling should be optional? this is my argument http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?215563-HOW-TO-Make-a-PROPER-FS-thread whats yours?)[/QUOTE]
You so had me lol! Good point

Ya know maybe we have these rules for newebers 6 months or newer
WE CANT LET A FEW PEOPLE MAKE THIS HARDER FOR ALL OF US

no…pics should be posted, definitely…i shouldnt have to ask for pics of a item then i’m requested to send them my email address…why cant you just get a photobucket account, and post the pic up of an item. so many times i’ve just not bought off of this site because of the simple fact that they cant post up a pic of the actual item. what’s so hard about that?

i agree… the whole picture by request thing is dumb. it makes it sound like what you have is so premium that it needs to be kept a secret. same thing for prices. why should i have to ask for a price? if youre selling something, as a buyer i shouldnt HAVE to ask for anything but specific information that isnt normally posted in fs ads. buyers will always questions but asking for a price or pictures shouldnt be one of them, thats just basic information.

exactly. i dont do alot of buying off of this forum because of those 2 basic criteria are rarely fulfilled.