Fuel pressure regulator leak

Hi, I noticed a strong smell of gas from inside the car. I poped my hood a noticed a small drip of gas coming from the fuel pressure regulator. I have a stock B20z and I not sure if the o ring went bad. If I upgrade to a adjustabe would that be ok or should I stick with OEM. B20 stumbles when I accelrate sometimes. Please give me some advise. :rockon:

you can upgrade to aftermarket like an aem. if you do, i suggest buying the rail as well.

if your stock fpr is leaking, then yes, its most likely just the o ring. if you have a stock set up, you can upgrade to aem for the bling factor but it would be pointless. stick with oem. buy a new oring or a whole new oem fpr and install it. it should be pretty cheap

Ditto the above, unless the engine has mods then a stock FPR will work just fine.

Exactly where from the FPR is it leaking, got a pix? 94

[QUOTE=fcm;2290395]Ditto the above, unless the engine has mods then a stock FPR will work just fine.

Exactly where from the FPR is it leaking, got a pix? 94[/QUOTE]

It’s leaking from the top. I can see a little discoloration from the fuel. Its a little damp around the top portion of regulator.