Function Form Type 1 - too low

Parts-
Function Form Type 1 (spring/strut combo) adjusted all the way up, the Preload was not adjusted, straight setup from the factory.
Blox- LCA
Ingalls Rear Camber -1
Skunk 2 New upper Aarms camber – 1.5
Tire 17/40/205

Early Review- The passenger rear I can’t even put my pinky in. Not at all. It rubs when I take any left turn medium speed. The driver rear side I can barley put my pinky in, but just the tip. Not even half a finger nail. That rubs also when I take a right.
My goal was 2 fingers in the front, 1 in the rear. Well I am way lower than that. The tire is tucked so there is no gap. At least the front doesn’t rub. But, a slammed car looks good. I just need function out of my function form. Not really happy and the height is adjusted all the way up.

So I am now starting to regret not putting on my Skunk 2 Pro series coilovers. My old teg (2 tegs ago) had some Areospeed coil overs. They were bouncy, no surprise. And I was going to use the Skunk 2s this time but I made a last minute decision when I rode in a friends. The Function Form type 1 ride good. So I said , why not. Price is good.

Anyone else with these? Any ideas?

pics below. and i got the rear extenders. good ride for the price. crap company. the extenders should come with the setup

you got pics?

I am thinking get another alignment and go -1.5 in the rear. Then Fender roll. Seems like a pain. I wish it wasnt so .

pic uploader not working.

i just emailed you a pic

f&f sell extended lower mounts for the rear.

they are free if you call them explaining what the problem is

[QUOTE=themann423;2269311]they are free if you call them explaining what the problem is[/QUOTE] really? they sid 25 a piece on the phone. i need to call back.

well i got mine over two years ago so it maybe different now but it would be some serious bs if they dont fix the problem

it was $50 shipped for the extended mounts for me. It is bs, these should be included with the coilovers in the 1st place.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag112/gwhitson1/1.jpg did this work? this is before i raised the rear. wheels 17/40/205

http://s1301.beta.photobucket.com/user/gwhitson1/media/20121020_145159.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2 after rear extenders

I can hardly see the difference. I too have this set up.
Function forms type 1.
Blox lca.
Blox endlinks
St sway bar
And I hate how it’s impossible to get any higher. It does ride good. Just my question is do you feel a difference with the extended rears?

I just want to know if it is worth spending that $50

i have the yonaka coilovers which most people don’t know are just orange function and forms…i also have my rear up all the way and i still sit about 1/4-1/2 in lower in the rear then the front…pisses me off…also ride is good lol

They both probably just get em from same manufacture and throw their own label brand on them.

Hey do you have any problems with lowering the fronts. Somehow mine don’t want to lower at all. The bottom piece that adjusts got freakin stuck. I can loosen up the adjustable pieces that the tools twist off but that bottom orange piece won’t budge at all.

nah mine adjust fine, just gotta keep em clean

the difference would be more if i adjusted it more up. I only did a little since i already had an alignment and the front is low too. next summer i will raise the front and rear more. i do like the ride. i’m wanting to get a sway bar with the setup. do you recommend the St? did you get front and rear?

I think I have mine maxed up With only a few threads left which is not so good I believe. Hopefully them extended rears will help.
I have the rear st sway bar and I have felt more difference. Plus using a front neuspeed strut bar helps too. I want to try and get the front st to see how it helps. I also heard that the progressive rear sway is better but idk.

sell me the neuspeed!! lol sorry off topic

mine are perfect, i got 2 finger gaps all the way around. rear camber set to 0 but the fronts are -1.5. these coilovers are ment to be slammed! but you cant beat 450 for the price.