FYI:::Stock Deck Radio Codes

Just for your informations, your stock radio codes should be inside your fuse box that is in the engine bay. Just lift the fuse box and voila…5 digit code right there! I’m so glad I have a homey studying Honda shiz…what would I do without him?!

archivethis

Does this only apply to DA’s ? My Nephew Needs a code for his deck off his DC.

No. My friend who works for Honda tells me that ALL Honda/Acura are supposed to have a code inside the fuse box that’s in their engine bay. They do this in their PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) before the car is purchased or even put out on the sale lot to be sold. Also, you have to read the thing carefully, because you need to make sure the vin on the deck matches the vin that’s in your fuse box.

If you look inside your fusebox, there should be a piece of paper on the top that’s about the size of a fortune cookie fortune. The first line is the code to the radio. The second line is the vin that the code goes to…hope this helps everyone who has a stock deck.

Dream on!

Originally posted by DB2-R81
Dream on!

What is that supposed to mean?!

Originally posted by 1992gs206
No. My friend who works for Honda tells me that ALL Honda/Acura are supposed to have a code inside the fuse box that’s in their engine bay.

This kinda defeats the purpose. Why would you put the “anti-theft code” inside the car? Its kinda like leaving the keys to your “club” on the dash.

Maybe, but I doubt it. I used to work for a honda dealership and I have had many people come in for lost codes. Everyone looks them up from the honda computer. If it were that easy I am sure I or one of the other mechanics would know about it.

Well my friend is a honda mechanic and I lost my code…he said look inside your fuse box and i looked BAM! There it was! He said they do it to all of the cars before selling them…perhaps different with other states or i dunno…but he was on the money with mine…