G2 on speeders

Click to see video.

Who was it???:lol::lol:

she doesnt deserve that car!

LOL i know,what front end is that? Never seen that before.

the splash picture looks like a 3rd gen with the cl front end. But the car shes driving is a g2.

hahaha funny shit

There was another G2 on speeders I saw some time ago… It was modified horrifically. The front end was completely misaligned and mismatched, It was dropped on I think steelies, The guy was trying to show the car off and popped the hood to show a hideously maintained B18B… He got pulled over for racing another car.

hah i seen her around town i live in oxnard too. in person car looks a lot more beat.lol…

lol wish i was that lucky!! i was like dam shes screwed and the end totally caught me by surprise haha

Shitg,tell me about it man. I got stopped by SJ PD and they locked my ass up because they thought i was drunk,they didn’t even give me a test. About 4 hours in the tank,they finely let my ass go and dropped the DUI charge. DICKS.:squint:
I’m just glad they didn’t tow the car and i was only like 2 miles from it when they let me out.

there is a purple integra in the whats hot and whats not in my super street mag with the same conversion it says “headlight conversions say no to drugs kids” and it has the same body kit also.