G2IC Clothing clearance sale! >33% off!

I’m discounting the donation required for the shirts to get them off my hands. Members have usually given these as presents.

http://store.g2ic.com

Inventory as of 07DEC:

Originally $16 USD, the shirts are now $10 USD.

T shirts:
White 3-Door, size S, quantity: 3

Black 4-Door, size 2XL, quantity: 1
Red 4-Door, size M, quantity: 1
Blue 4-Door, size L, quantity: 2

Please get these off my hands! :ohyeah:

Quantities updated.

These quantities correct. I want that grey 3 door shirt…

Quantity updated. Doesn’t anyone have a girlfriend who wears size small?

These the only thing avialible right now?? I wanna load up on some gear homie:excite:

just tried to buy a shirt but it says you are unable to receive money and there is a problem with your account… :hmm:

-1 blue large 4 door :salute:

and a silver sticker-- YESSIR! Just trying to do my part as a new member.

DA_all_day: Paypal was acting like a moron. Their customer service has been horrible. I think I have fixed it on my own though because I recently received a payment. I received no confirmation from Paypal so I couldn’t tell if it was working again or not until yesterday. Sorry about that.

Purchased a merchandise! thank you!

Im interested on a t shirt but when I clicked my option it says out if stock I need help in getting a black medium sized 3 doir or a gray one on the same size thanks.

Yup they’re out of stock. I will probably do some more later this year if demand is high enough.

yo man… im in for more shirts. the ones i bought last year have been… used. i need more.

Just made my order.

Just got my package Neil thanks hopefully you make some more on different sizes this will be my daughters shirt.

Yup. Planning on it later this year.

Im getting pretty excited for this to come around again. I need all the shirts…

Wow didn’t I send you a huge order last time? LOL

yea… but i need more shirts. i was planning on wearing them to work on the car in but theyre so comfortable and the fabric is so nice, i just wear them everywhere. im going to order 10-15 shirts. i dont think you understand

august is getting pretty close…

I hear ya. I haven’t forgotten. Life gets in the way :slight_smile: