G2IC clothing now available for pre-order

Please visit the G2IC GEAR link above (RED NAVBAR) for T shirts, sweatshirts/hoodies, and zippered sweatshirts/hoodies.

A post will also be made on Facebook.

Sale prices are currently displayed. Prices may increase before the end of the month.

Ordered. Thanks for keeping the site alive all these years, Neil!

can you do the design with the hiro wing?

Not this time. I got feedback last time that people who had a preference did not like the Hiro wing.

dang it… lol. did i miss out on preorder sales?

havent viewed fb page yet

i did find and try the g2ic gear link in nav menu. tried it a couple times. and tried old store link as well. both yielded same results. shows only decal with hiro wing for purchase… ugh. :frowning: lmk thanks. :slight_smile:

Yes, everything is sold out at the moment. I am looking into print-on-demand services to give an opportunity for purchase to those who have missed out. Stay tuned for more.

good deal. thanks man. appreciate the hard work and effort. and i assume that itll be a month or more
(which is no big deal. just as long as dont miss opportunity to replace the2013 g2ic zipup i lost.) and im not exactly worried about cost. got a couple things to mention. however to keep tread on focus. just bring them up in a pm/ or email.

and i dont know why but i am pretty certain the instant alert via email isnt working for things ive subscribed to
which i figured is why
and one last thing. when i post pics to posts. it throws that warning which tells you that you have a exceeded daily mb limit.

I’m tired of this forum software. It seems to be very buggy. That’s why I have a few people working on moving us to a new forum setup.

There isn’t an attachment limit anymore so I don’t know why you’re getting that error. If you get it again, please send me an email with a screenshot. nfulfx@gmail.com