G2IC decals + "INTEGRA" upper/third brake light decal. Taking orders now.

I’ll be placing an order to update the stock of the G2IC stickers. I’ll also be ordering the “INTEGRA” third/upper brake light decal.

Typical colors will ordered: black, white, silver, red. If you want a special color (and enough people will also get it) I will include that in the order as well. Reply here if you have any questions, suggestions, comments. Thanks.

They will be place for “sale” on the G2IC store. Remember that all money received goes towards keeping G2IC online. Thank you for your support!

UPDATE: Inventory has been updated. Click the G2IC STORE link below the G2IC logo above.

Hey Neil, any leads on the '90 “Integra” decal that goes between the taillights? I’d be super happy if someone reproduced it. :slight_smile:

If you can find a scan of it, I’m sure it can be replicated. Wasn’t that a silk-screened decal though?

I believe it was a silk-screen on a clear background. Probly not cheap…

I am ready for some new stock. I just ordered my first G2IC sticker recently and it must have been old stock bc it was very brittle. First hand dry with micro-fiber towel grabbed the edges and tore my sticker. :bawl:

Silk screened ones are usually cheaper, but they scratch easily.

I don’t have any old stock stickers anymore – I threw those out. Sorry about that. What color was it because it seems that some colors are more susceptible to that.

I placed the order.

awesome will be interested in third brake light integra decal:naughty:

Inventories updated. Check the G2IC Store (link right under the logo on the top of the page) http://store.g2ic.com

Got any pictures of it?

Would this work on the sedans also.

I think stickers only adhere to hatches…

When can we get black t for the 3dr

Images are on the store page.

Ordered one, and a shirt :hyper:

Mailing them out tomorrow. Thanks for the support! :up:

Rear brake light sticker ordered. Thanks.

No problem. Hopefully they get here before Sunday, first autox event of the yeat :wink: