G2IC Stickers are available

*** UPDATE 1FEB2023: It turns out the stickers I have (pre-COVID era) are giving a bit of trouble pulling away from the transfer paper. They’re still usable, but just require some extra care. I’ve put in an order for new ones. However, if you want to take my current stock as-is, I’ll sell them as two-for-one. ***

I still have many G2IC stickers available. I accept Venmo, Zelle, and Paypal. All funds are deposited into the club’s account and are used to pay for hosting fees.

WHITE
BLACK
RED
SILVER

$5 PER PAIR. Shipping to USA included.

FRESH STICKERS arrive mid-February.

I still have to set up a place where to sell em, so things will be hodge podge for now. Send me a direct message (click my name, you’ll see the button to do it) with your paypal, venmo, etc. and your address, number of stickers, and color and I’ll send you a request. Thanks!

NOTE THE VERSION AVAILABLE HAS THE OEM-STYLE WING/SPOILER

Reply here if have questions. Thank you for your support.

2 Likes

Interested in black.

Interested!

In for a silver one, and a black one too!!

Interested in white.

Great to see the site back up. I am interested in a few for sure

Interested, we don’t have Venmo in Canada but down to cover whatever fee/shipping costs using paypal if possible.

I still have to set up a place where to sell em, so things will be hodge podge for now. Send me a direct message (click my name, you’ll see the button to do it) with your paypal, venmo, etc. and your address, number of stickers, and color and I’ll send you a request. Thanks!

loveee iit, what is crackin ma DA Brothas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Highly interested in 2 white one!

Updated information. Please see first post.

How do i message you cant find the button

Interested in 2 White Stickers

You don’t see the button when you click on mine or anyone else’s username? It should be a blue button that appears within the popup.

All: I had to go out of town. I will process orders this weekend. (10-12Feb).

I will take all !

what is the paypal or zelle info Brotha. ?

Hey Neil, please let me know about shipping to Canada. I’m always down to support

Shipping to Canada is just an extra $1. I’m currently out of town though. I’ll try to handle all this stuff when I get back this weekend!

1 Like

I’m still working on a site to simplify the buying process. I had TONS of walls thrown at me last week (website building just isn’t simple anymore) so nothing came to fruition. This weekend I got swamped with personal stuff. This week looks better so hang in there. Thanks!