g3 side skirt installation

yes, ive search, the thing is most of the links are dead(pic. also)
and i need like a good step by step draw out…i mean, its all there on search but, like i said “links are dead” and its hard to follow where to cut so, if anyone can email it to or post up it would be very helpful.

here is a link to a write up i did a few months back…if you need more pics just email me…http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116639 good luck :up:

okay im gonna give your way a try…so basically, cut all the overhang off, leaving 1/8th of an inch. is thats just the same amount how the overhang line was at? or do i cut more of that off ?

and what about that part(area thats circle and pointed)

I will take more pictures tomorrow that will show you what you’re asking…also the area you circled needs to be left intact, that’s where you bolt them in.

okay i went on my own so far, everything has been cut. now, test fitted, only thing is i can’t seem to get the screw to go into my mudd flap hole…but, sure post’em up so i can compare…and any help w/the screw would be cool.

Did you re-use the mud flap scew? that’s what i did.

And here is the best pic i could take of the overhang…

im so busy i haven’t even had the time to do this little but some what hard mod…

im missing on bolt for the mud flap what size and type is it ?

can some one update this tread with the pictures ? please please or send me a email how to do this diy side skirt bolt on

jimnguyen704@gmail.com