Gas Meter/ Fuel Gauge.

Hi, i apologize if this isn’t the right area to post this. But i have a problem with my fuel gauge on the cluster. I recently filled up full tank in my teg and idky but it seems to be not working. I daily drive it and i noticed it doesn’t seem to drop down. Lol sometimes it would go up near full and goes down and back up again. Also another note…when i pumped it full it didn’t go all the way to the “F”. Idk what i could be plus it would definitely suck if i keep driving like that and i don’t know when im low on fuel. Any help would be appreciated. PS it was working fine before i even filled it up on gas to full.

Fuel Level Sending Unit is going out.

Though as good practice you should always know how many miles per gallon/tank you are getting… That way if your gauge ever stopped working you would know how many miles you could go on a tank of gas :wink:

[QUOTE=unified112;2168086]Fuel Level Sending Unit is going out.

Though as good practice you should always know how many miles per gallon/tank you are getting… That way if your gauge ever stopped working you would know how many miles you could go on a tank of gas ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply.

To everyone who has the same problem. Well, its probably not a problem, but my fuel gauge works fine now. It was just that i filled it up TOO full. Lol when the gas nozzle stopped on me i kept filling it up. Learn from my mistake and don’t over do it!

that shouldn’t matter. the float probably got stuck. it may be on it’s way out. keep an eye on that gauge