Gonna Try to Paint the tails red !!

anyone ever thought of lightly smoking them instead? would probably look alot cleaner

i used to think that too, and i even planned on doin it. but then i saw the all reds on that black DA, and that pretty much made up my min

id goto a vinyl graphics shop and get it. thats where i got it.

Ne ways i love the red, but id like to see my car with all clear aswell. I might clear them, and have 2 sets, all reds and clear.

It looks cheap, no different than blacking out the front lights. Ever seen them when they are worn out? :vomit:

prelude taillights!!!

[SIZE=1][/SIZE] Hey, I have a question that some of you can probally answer for me…I was told that 1993 to 1994 honda prelude taillights can fit on a g2 integra with no modifications. Does anyone know this to be true? My sources in New Mexico has never heard that except one and he does my interior work for me. Let me know about this!

:gunright:

I want to make my tails like the blue teg. Did you use all clear taillights and then sprayed them red, or did you use the stock tails? I have the euros now with the clear on top and red on the bottom, but they don’t have the stock look I’m looking for.

speaking of tail lights i have a 92 ls the guy i bought it from had the trunk lid replaced with one off a 92 rs, the ls and the rs tail lights are different on the inside edges and i was wondering if i could bolt in a set of rs tail lights so the lights and the trunk lid match?

Isn’t this a 93 prelude:

I’m not a rocket scientist or anything but I don’t think it will fit without some modifications

undefined

Then it must be a different year from the prelude. My apology for that. Here goes another question that I don’t know tha answer to…replica mugen bumpers… again I don’t know about this but will they hold a cf lip? I fugured i’d ask before i got out and spend money, and look like a dumb-ass.

he probly means the tail lights out of the 98 prelude

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/prelude98-jm2-ra.jpg

Blackknight - I own the blue car with the tail lights you asked about. They were originally clear tail lights, then painted red on bottom, then clear coated. Simple as that :slight_smile:

Malicer - As far as I know, there is no difference between tail light fitment between RS/LS/GS/GS-R, as long as you aren’t talking about 2 door/4 door differences. Now we all know 90-91 and 92-93 tail lights look different, but once again, are interchangeable. But trim level shouldn’t affect the tail lights, as I’ve owned an RS and GS, and used tail lights from each, and who knows what other trim levels, on mine. Also, if they were different, then all those altezza/clear tail lights on ebay would have to list what they fit. If you are having fitment problems, make sure to check the alignment of the trunk lid. Maybe the guy who put it on didn’t install it properly. Also check to make sure the studs coming out of the back of the tail lights are through the holes where they mount to on the car the whole way, and that the nuts are tight. Hope this helps.

– Kevin

the tail lights are mounted fine and the trunk lid is mounted right its just were the rs/gsr tail light are more squared on the inside and the ls tails are not ther sloped more ill have to try and get a picture of it later.

Yah please post some pics bc I just can’t imagine why Acura would make tail lights different for different trims bc then they would have to make the bodies different to to accept the difference in tail lights. I’m also assuming there would be no difference seeing as my Integras have been USDM and your’s is Canadian? LOL can’t see that being the reason though! :wink: Like I said, I’m not trying to argue with you on this, it’s just that I’ve put different trim tail lights on my two tegs and never had an issue. Let me know then, and I’ll keep an eye out for your pics. Thanks.

– Kevin

ASUp guys

ya i was cruisin over at S u p e r h o n d a . c o m
and found this…doesnt look right tho…

26736Prelude_Taillights_on_DA-med.jpg

my tail lights are like thatthey kinda slope to the center were as the trunk lid that is on the car was made for the more square tails.

i have a feeling that i might have to track down someone that had installed clear tails and see if there oem tails will fit.

tinted tails

yes

Where do you go offroading? Jk, the tinted would probably get you into some trouble too, huh?

I think the red/clear tails look hot. I bought these cheap ones off eBay and painted them myself.

if no pic, copy paste this

www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/p3ef13c674899cf5ec3b3fc5905ae3798/f668807c.jpg.orig.jpg

The stupid forum keeps making the address into a link. I try to remove the but its still dumb. Im gonna get a photobucket account. :imgsux:

and so does the “you can only edit posts for 5 minutes after you post them” thing :jerkoff:

An update to my old tail lights pics/post:

Figured I’de go with something different this time. Comments/suggestions/flames appreciated. If you have anything to say that’s bad anyway I don’t care…I’m different and that makes me special, lol :clap:

And yes, I’m an :attn: