Got scammed by two of our own!

1,I paid for a “greddy” timing belt for a b18c1 from "93daTeg"and never got it till this day. I don’t know whats going on but I really want my timing belt or my cash! I sent many emails and got nothing.

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192230

2,I paid for a used “autometer” boost gauge from "92 teg rs"and also never got it till this day. I have sent many emails and only got one or two back saying it will be shipped soon. I even added him to my “myspace” account and sent him a few messages on there and got nothing also. I will keep trying until I get the cash or my boost gauge.

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191859

I’m a very good guy and when I buy or sell anything I always ship them out all the time. I have a really good trade rating because I’m just nice and take care of buyers and seller on here. I just wished that people would do the same for me, but I think its not going to happen in these deals. :frowning:

that sucks bro im the same way i try and get everything out as fast i can to make people happy but there are some that take advantage that bro best thing to do is try and get your money back

here is what i found on this

http://www.j-body.org/members/90z24boy/
for the belt

[QUOTE=trackstar;2015291]that sucks bro im the same way i try and get everything out as fast i can to make people happy but there are some that take advantage that bro best thing to do is try and get your money back[/QUOTE]Thanks bro! I really needed that belt but ,my money back would be better than nothing.

[QUOTE=soontobe2ndGEN;2015362]here is what i found on this

http://www.j-body.org/members/90z24boy/
for the belt[/QUOTE]

thank you! I will see what I can do to get my belt or something back.

what did you pay with? if it was with paypal, just do a chargeback if it is within 30 days

the timing belt was with paypal and the gauge was with a money order.

How do I do a chargeback?

if its within 30 days and you paid via paypal with a credit card, you can just file a chargeback with your credit card. if not, just file a grievance with paypal within 30 days and you’ll eventually get your money back once they find in your favor. if the money order is usps, they might be able to get the money back for you. just ask a postal clerk and they’ll give you the details and a form. if it is a money order from somewhere else, look at the back of the receipt and it will give you more info.

[QUOTE=gilcontr;2016110]if its within 30 days and you paid via paypal with a credit card, you can just file a chargeback with your credit card. if not, just file a grievance with paypal within 30 days and you’ll eventually get your money back once they find in your favor. if the money order is usps, they might be able to get the money back for you. just ask a postal clerk and they’ll give you the details and a form. if it is a money order from somewhere else, look at the back of the receipt and it will give you more info.[/QUOTE] thanks man! It means a lot to me that you are trying to help me out! I sent him a bill for the return of the payment for the timing belt on paypal and made a claim. I hope that I will get the cash back for it.

The other guy with the boost gauge will still not reply to my emails or return my myspace messages. Still trying to this day.

Thanks everyone!

Time to find some one who lives in his area!

Up top!

[QUOTE=92TURBOTEG;2016195]thanks man! It means a lot to me that you are trying to help me out! I sent him a bill for the return of the payment for the timing belt on paypal and made a claim. I hope that I will get the cash back for it.

The other guy with the boost gauge will still not reply to my emails or return my myspace messages. Still trying to this day.

Thanks everyone![/QUOTE]

no worries. i think i’ve gotten screwed over more often than most of thee folks around here, lol. hope you get your stuff/ money back!

I emailed them both and asked them nicely to ship the things out or just give me back the money and I hope that they will!

This really blows,I need the belt to finish my car to get it back on the road to get a new job, got laid off after seven years and I’m getting scammed on here also! LOL, I SUCK!

92TURBOTEG - Do the rest of us a favor and leave some negative feedback on both of those guys. That way everyone knows these guys have been flaky before. That’s why we have a feedback rating for.

If they don’t reply in a day I WILL!

I really needed these things badly!

I LEFT THEM BOTH BAD FEEDBACK,I feel bad but they still wont reply to me or even send the items they sold me.

NOT COOL!

I left the guy that sold me the boost gauge and he just go back to me on my “myspace” account and said he was give me the cash back. I not sure if that’s true but something is better nothing.

“TO ANYONE THAT’S KNOWS”
If he give the cash back to me,Can I retract the negative feedback?

Still no answer from the guy that sold me the timing belt.

[QUOTE=92TURBOTEG;2018361]I left the guy that sold me the boost gauge and he just go back to me on my “myspace” account and said he was give me the cash back. I not sure if that’s true but something is better nothing.

“TO ANYONE THAT’S KNOWS”
If he give the cash back to me,Can I retract the negative feedback?

Still no answer from the guy that sold me the timing belt.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he could not sleep at night anymore, I would first get your money back then worry about altering your feedback.

thanks!
This is the email I finally got from the guy with the boost gauge, aka “92 teg rs/Brian Decker”.

I dont have time to check my computer everyday… Your not getting the boost gauge… I cut you a huge deal for what i actaully paid for it… Be expecting in the mail your $20 back. Bad feedback on g2ic and cutting you a deal isnt worth giving you something that i was taking a loss from. You will have your $20 back. Trust me.

92TURBOTEG - Dont worry about the feedback. Leave it negative it lets the rest of us know we’re taking a risk when dealing with them. It can save the rest of us frustration and anger in dealing with them, by knowing ahead of time they are known flakers.

+1 on that. they sound like a couple of jerks.

I’m still waiting for the payment for both guys.

I keep trying but the guy that sold the timing belt is not trying to get back to me.