Grand Theft Auto V

anyone here gonna be on the ps3 version? im looking to find some people to whoop on in the multiplayer.

for those on ps3, feel free to add me

maru407

All about some xbox here, I can not wait to pick this up.

xbox live peeps… EMOKID YEAH

and no, I’m not an emo kid.

i’ll be on ps3…

XtReMe98

make sure you put something like “g2ic” in the friend request so i don’t delete your request like all the other 14 year olds that add me cause i “kicked ass in cod”

all about PC yo! probably going to pick this up when it comes out on that platform.

ps3 is where its at. i will be sending you a friend request xtreme… im gonna be on tonight after work.

I preordered this game back in December. But seeing as how I am in Yosemite I won’t get to play it until I get back. My brother is picking it up for me though.

PS3: Estimaboy209

crap… whoever friend requested me… do it again… i fucked up and deleted you… lol

Also online play doesn’t start for like 2 weeks…

lol that was me. i’ll send it again.

i know about the online, it sucks that there is wait…

I can’t believe how badly the fucked up the driving physics. I am so disappointed.

Looks like I’ll be reselling my X360 version and waiting for PC so I can mod it.

[QUOTE=IntegraVSR;2301962]I can’t believe how badly the fucked up the driving physics. I am so disappointed.

Looks like I’ll be reselling my X360 version and waiting for PC so I can mod it.[/QUOTE]

Thats interesting cause the reviews said it was better than before.

i made a crew for anyone interested in joining

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/okjpfuzz

Really close to this online being released.

Pretty excited.

Got my second copy of this for the Xbox… Still having issues with it not being readable…:squint: it reads when it wants too but fun when it works.