ground control install help**

i know what im doing when working on suspension but i have a question about the o-rings that are came with the coils. they give you a lot of them, my question is do i use all of them? so far i have found places for 6 of them, and there are many left over…do they give you all those incase you have a car different than a DA? TIA

It’s extras and if you have different size shocks.

Just use enough so the sleeve doesn’t rock around too much.

thanks. that is what i figured.

i only used 8 of them. 2 behind each rubber sleeve! they give you diffrent sizes because the ground gontrolls fit other applications aswell! not just the da integra!

Originally posted by adrian
i only used 4 of them. 2 belind each rubber sleeve! they give you diffrent sizes because the ground gontrolls fit other applications aswell! no just the da integra!

Not to be a smart ass but that would be 16 in total. Unless you are only running sleeves on one end of the car.

Originally posted by SerialOne
Not to be a smart ass but that would be 16 in total. Unless you are only running sleeves on one end of the car.

not to be a smart ass but that would be 8 in total. 2 o rings X 4 shocks = 8 total…

BTW i installed them today. very easy to do. thanks for the help everyone who replyed

Originally posted by SerialOne
you right! i made a mistake. i used 2 on each shock. i was thinking about the way i did it ,cuz i did both fronts at the same time, and both rears after that so the number 4 got stuck in my head!

ya ya well I thought he was using 4 on each shock then said 2 :stuck_out_tongue: