Ground control Vs Neuspeed race

Which one do you guys like better? Which one do you guys have?

I ran Nuespeed Race for awhile-tight ride, a little rough on nasty roads, NICE drop.
I now have GC’s, a little sloppier feel- probably attributed to worn OEM rubber bushings. I like the ability to adjust ride height, though.

I’ve owned both and I like the GC’s better. The Race springs are very stiff and great for performance but ride like crap on unperfect roads. The GC’s are height adjustable and are a little softer making the ride a little better. I have them coupled with Yellow’s so I can stiffen those to get better performance.

I run Neuspeed Race. The ride isnt too bad. I like the drop. Everyone says, DAYUM! your car is hella low! :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by NTegRacer91
I run Neuspeed Race. The ride isnt too bad. I like the drop. Everyone says, DAYUM! your car is hella low! :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHA,
Everyone says the same thing bout my car! :stuck_out_tongue: Ahh its great!

I have the nuespeed race too and I like them. I think its just cuz I’m use to the ride that I don’t think its that bad. And I’ve changed my bushings to ES polyurethane bushings too!

Ya i think i should get some new aftermarket bushings too. it would help the ride alot. im still ridin on stockers :frowning:

I’m on Neuspeed Race springs (ahem, LeftCorner!), and I like the drop so much better than the Pro-Kit I had previously. I’m on Tokico blues and stock bushings, so my ride’s far from perfect. But it’s livable and when I change those two components I’ll love the ride even more. Plus you can get the race springs pretty cheap if you look around.