GSR rods?

will gsr rods fit on a b18a1? i know the diff. is the lenght. the gsr is 5.430" & the ls is 5.394".if im using low compression pistons would that make up the diff on the length? sorry for the noob Q’s im new on the B series world…lol

why would u want to just put gsr rods inside ur ls block? u should think about getting some pistons, not rods. u also have to do some mods to the rods or the pistons to mix and match ls rods with gsr pistons, or gsr rods with ls pistons. machining is required.

It wont work unless he uses a GSR crank. So no with a STOCK LS crank the GSR rods will not work.

ok thanks for that info. the reason is beacuse i got new scat rods for a gsr for 140 dollars shipped on ebay. i alos have cp 9-1 pistons already.

So you bought them without even knowing if they’d work? Sweet.

:werd:… some ppl really can’t resist buying crap on ebay.

yea its :werd: hummmm!!! new scat rods for 140 shipped to my house?? shit i can get 250 for this anytime i want. im sorry i got the money to buy shit while ur riding ur shit stock and thinking that its fast…

Sorry I don’t buy shit, just to buy it. Or buy it just to sell it. Further I dont buy shit without knowing it will work for what I intend on using it for.

Sorry dude, don’t take it so personally.

[QUOTE=4sd4dr;2008279]Sorry I don’t buy shit, just to buy it. Or buy it just to sell it. Further I dont buy shit without knowing it will work for what I intend on using it for.

Sorry dude, don’t take it so personally.[/QUOTE]

naw dude im cool. i just brush u haters off…

brush dem haterz off dawg fer sure. word up g