H22a? Supplies, Time, and Cost Estimate

I really wantto have an Interesting Integra, and I’ve considered the LS/Vtec path but it seems to be played out already. I’ve heard this swap can be done in the civic so I was wondering what your thoughts were if I were to drop it in my car.(90 4door RS. Currently 15.7 1/4) I’ve seen mounts for the 94+ Integra and those mounts are the same as the 2nd gen; but as far as wiring for OBD1 and converting it to cable?(how… any good links?) Any Ideas where I can get these supplies? Cost? Could I do it in say 3 or 4 full days( say at least 5 hours each day?) Help please. I really want to have a badass 2nd gen that looks stock but can kill quickly. Thanks alot for your help.

Yeah man – not worth the money…

The swap it self is about 2200$ plus ECU and the work is pretty crazy[… I just read the write up from the ONE guy on the board who has one-- pretty intense… He had to modify and MAKE his own mounts-- bend shit and swap to hydro tranny…

There is a reason stuff is played out… Because it is fast and cost effective…

Isn’t there a easier way?

I’ve seen mount kits made for the swap man. I just can’t remember who. I know there is a simpler way to do this swap. I love the H22… It’s the big block of honda. They should have kits for the 94+ and It would be the perfect swap for the 2nd gen. Good weight, and a long car that wouldn’t create too much understeer. Not that I’m really worried about it. The motor only weighs 70 pounds more then the b18c. Help

please search a little harder before posting, this topic has been beat to death. Here is a write-up on one of the first known to put a H22 into a G2-

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38801&highlight=H22