h4h HID'S!!!! check tougetuning.com

Are there any other websites that sell hid kits for jdm one peices?

got mine off of ttlmotorsport.com for 165$ shipped. with a coupon code, but i lost it :giggle: installing tomorrow iwill take pics.

is this hid kit 8k? looks awesome :bowdown:…mind if i snag ur :idea:

So my girlfriend wants to buy me some HIDs for christmas. I have some ebay 1 piece.

from what ive read is that I can buy HID kits to fit these lights.And the glare guard will get rid of any unwanted light. Will it still be as bright and look as good as HIDs with a projector? Please let me know if all this is true.

Also I have a projector for my foglights. Would it be worth putting the Bulbs in that housing? and using the foglights as my driving lights?

If this is all true, ttlmotorsport.com is a good place to buy them? Sorry bout all the questions.

i kno this duznt answer ur question but u shudd get those axis racer-x staggered wheels with the 5 inch lip in the rear wudd look niice with ur wide body…dont mean to clown but wsup wit ur front bumper? riiiiced out lol… to each his own

HAHA. Im going to look into the wheels. I wanna buy some that are staggered and nice, just havent had the money. as for the bumper, you could prob google my name and find all the posts about my bumper. Im ready to drive around without one. Long story short. I bought it before I had any plans for anything when I was 16, which was 5 years ago( body kit era). End up doing a lot of mods, and couldnt afford a different one. I dont really like it either. doesnt mesh, its ugly. I want to build my own, unfortunatly not on the op of my priority list. anyway, about those HID’s… anybody have an answer?

[QUOTE=tegra1027;1960228]So my girlfriend wants to buy me some HIDs for christmas. I have some ebay 1 piece.

from what ive read is that I can buy HID kits to fit these lights.And the glare guard will get rid of any unwanted light. Will it still be as bright and look as good as HIDs with a projector? Please let me know if all this is true.

Also I have a projector for my foglights. Would it be worth putting the Bulbs in that housing? and using the foglights as my driving lights?

If this is all true, ttlmotorsport.com is a good place to buy them? Sorry bout all the questions.[/QUOTE]

no it wont be good as projector HID. i have the excat head light as u with 6000k HID’s. the light out put is brighter than if u have the usdm or jdm headlights,but it dont have the cut off n n not bright as the projectors.it also have glare to it might bother on coming traffic

if i make a glare guard it shoud take care of the glare then. As far as brightness… If i put the bulbs in the fog light housing it should be better than the regular low beam housing right? Do you have any pictures?

the lights on those aftermarket headlights suck… period

i’m not sure I understand the reasoning behind taking a bulb and putting it in your foglight and using that as your main lamp either…

foglight beam pattern and low beam pattern are two totally different things and their housings or respective projectors work a certain way to create a beam pattern for their intended purposes only. a foglight is meant to light up the immediate foreground…

anyhow… its most likely going to suck any which way with those headlights… generally the projectors that are in those headlights are cheap lights anyways… and most of them are actually fog projectors anyways w/o an real beam pattern or R&D behind them…

ok well that answers that question. thank you. I guess ill just wait and see if those pictures are ok. Other than that, how much has everybody spent on there retrofit projectors?

i’m assuming that everyone with HID’s looses the ability to use high beams?

they have HIDs for the H4s and whatnot that have either dual HID burners, halogen high beam, or some sort of bi-xenon mechanism.

i forgot the name if the site, its been posted on here before, but i can get fx bi-xenon projectors and HID kit for 300ish. does that sound right? is it a good price?

Never seen that hood before… kinda looks OK. What type is it?

i made it. its steel. If you want it ill sell it to you. im not using it anymore.

Sorry, really not in the market for a hood… was just curious cuz it looked interesting… very nice fab work! Anymore pics of it from different angles?

thanks. i dont have any other angles right now. il look later though when im home!

I’ve noticed that this conversion was done on one pieces. I still have my USDM lights with the stock glare guards; is this enough to prevent major glare or any at all? I just purchased 8000K bulbs and I don’t want to put myself, or others at risk when driving at night. I’m new to HID’s any info would be great.

Check out these adapter guy’s. Im using these one.
http://www.hidconcept.com/Adapters-h4.html

anyone know if this would work out in usdm headlights?