Hard wiring a 4 wire O2?

Alright so I have been looking up all the information on an obd0-obd1 conversion for the past few hours. I pretty much have it all figured out and WAY easier then I thought it was going to be. Problem is the o2 sensor wiring though. I purchased an eBAY jumper harness and as far as I can tell by all the pin outs listed online all the wires are correct.

My issue is I have (A25) IGP2 Power Source, (A23) PG1 Power Ground, (B2) LG2 Logic Ground, (B1) IGP1 Power Ground, (A26) LG1 Logic Ground.

I have no idea what or where these wires need to go.

I have (D14) Prime Heat o2 and (A6) Prime o2 Heat Control so I’m assuming I need to use one of those none used slots for power and ground. My issue is which ones should I use. After hours of searching I can not appear to find a 110% solid and accurate answer to this problem. Thanks for any help or a point in the right direction. I have a headache and going to call it a night and hope tomorrow will give better results.

Somebody? Anybody?

[QUOTE=1Slw4Dr;2253609]Alright so I have been looking up all the information on an obd0-obd1 conversion for the past few hours. I pretty much have it all figured out and WAY easier then I thought it was going to be. Problem is the o2 sensor wiring though. I purchased an eBAY jumper harness and as far as I can tell by all the pin outs listed online all the wires are correct.

My issue is I have (A25) IGP2 Power Source, (A23) PG1 Power Ground, (B2) LG2 Logic Ground, (B1) IGP1 Power Ground, (A26) LG1 Logic Ground.

I have no idea what or where these wires need to go.

I have (D14) Prime Heat o2 and (A6) Prime o2 Heat Control so I’m assuming I need to use one of those none used slots for power and ground. My issue is which ones should I use. After hours of searching I can not appear to find a 110% solid and accurate answer to this problem. Thanks for any help or a point in the right direction. I have a headache and going to call it a night and hope tomorrow will give better results.[/QUOTE]

the 4 wires would go to the 4 wire o2 sensor… it really doesnt get any easier than that. you’ll have to use the instructions that are included with the 4 wire o2 sensor if you’re using a universal one.

I already know where 2 of the o2 wires need to go. My problem is I am left with the 5 listed pin outs and I only need 2 of them for the o2. I don’t understand why this harness has so many extra wires but it does lol not trying to be rude but no other real way to say other then did you even read what I posted or just skim threw it? I appreciate the response but it honestly didn’t tell me anything at all other then what I’ve already figured on my own.

well if you have those 5 wires to choose from then yes you are missing something…
not sure if your harness has those power and logic grounds as additional wires but they should be hooked up to the obd0 side connector:

obd0 obd1
A13 A25 IGN power 1 for ECU
A15 B1 IGN power 2 for ECU
A2 A23 Power ground 1 for ECU
A4 A24 Power Ground 2 for ECU
A16 A26 Logic Ground 1 for ECU
A18 B2 Logic ground 2 for ECU

a 4 wire o2 sensor from honda/acura has 2 black wires (heater), 1 white wire (signal), and 1 green wire (ground)

these are the pinouts i used going to the obd1 side connector when i did the conversion

OBD1: A6 O2 SENSOR HEATER CONTROL (BLK UNDER WHITE)
OBD1: D14 O2 SENSOR (WHITE)
OBD1: D22 O2 SENSOR (GRN)
OBD1: A25 O2 SENSOR (BLK UNDER GREEN)

Ya so that’s everything I’ve found as well. All those pins do connect to there corresponding obd0 pins they just spliced the subharness off the jumper into those wires. The D22 is the one that’s been throwing me off because you also have it listed as one of the wires to use but it isn’t spliced into the jumpers subharness. Thanks for the help. I’m going to make my own connection to D22 and see how it works out.

I’m new and I’m interested in this topic. Thank you!
I am pleased to read your comments! [TABLE=“border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0”]
[TR]
[TD=“width: 123”]walmartone[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]