hassport kit is a faulty item or a solid item

So I hope I didn’t jump the gun and order a bad part the hassport cable to hydro kit I heard just recently it has failed before and I’m worried about installation let me know fellow g2ers if the hassport kit is a faulty item or a solid item I just don’t wanna install this and be going for a time and have it fail on me and break some shit lol lmk for peace of mind thanks guys!!!

Well, to be fair, I’m sure prettymuch any company has a certain rate of failure…

That being said I have LOVED my HaSport motor mounts. In my opinion they are stellar, both in quality and performance.

Though I’m not using their hydro kit. You have to remember, putting a hydraulic trans (or system) in a car that was never meant to have that, is a bit of an undertaking. I’m sure, with how ‘old’ this idea is, most reputable companies that sell this system should be fairly reliable.

Out of curiosity, how old are the posts you’ve been reading? If they’re a few years old it is likely that they have a newer ‘version’ out than what is in those reviews.

A friend of mine recently threw this my way. It looks legit! Complete with Wilwood master cylinder.

http://hushperformance.bigcartel.com/product/da-v2-cable-to-hydro-conversion

I’ve heard some good things about the Hush kit also. Good link!

Me too but I already have the kit idk after reading more I just need a da clutch cable n grease n I’ll be good with the hasport I just wanted people’s reviews who have shifted with it I read mixed reviews a lot I already have the kit n mounts but I do hear hush is good

I have the hasport kit on my EF b series hydro and it worked flawlessly!
I bought it when it first came out like in 2003-4 ish i think.

Recently I switched to a full hydro coversion. I had locally budy modify my clutch pedal travel & with custom bracket (kinda like the hush22). I sold my hasport hydro/cable conversion arm for $120ish.

Going to full hydro cost me $30 for 20ft -3an ss line, $20 for fittings, $15 for new slave cylinder, $5 for junkyard clutch resivior & $20 for gas money for my buddy driving down to the cities to help me with fab work.

Charlie this is Andy lol we text your actually gunna build my na Gsr for me that full hydro swap I hope is a possible thing if I have any issues I jus wanna be able to shift when I want and have no reaction or delay but I understand how it all works so obviously the full hydro swap is the best so maybe we keep that an option you the man Charlie!