Hello from CO

Lotsa peoples around Denver. I would be so down to help except I’m busy working or hanging with kids sorry.

Yeah AGP tegs make me all jelly since they are always in better condition than mine lol.

I think he is disappointed since his car burned to the ground and the wheel went with it lol.

True dat. :frowning:

I miss that fucking car, every damn day of my life. Clean as fuck, and I’m in the market for another, as soon as I scrap some money together.

[QUOTE=Deceptakhan;2277456]Lotsa peoples around Denver. I would be so down to help except I’m busy working or hanging with kids sorry.

Yeah AGP tegs make me all jelly since they are always in better condition than mine lol.

I think he is disappointed since his car burned to the ground and the wheel went with it lol.[/QUOTE]

My bad. I didn’t see in the previous post that it burned. That sucks! I’m sorry that happened. Hope you find another DA.

u still got ur car for sale on cl im interested in ur exhaust [QUOTE=Deceptakhan;2277456]Lotsa peoples around Denver. I would be so down to help except I’m busy working or hanging with kids sorry.

I think he is disappointed since his car burned to the ground and the wheel went with it lol.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=mannyfresh69;2277592]u still got ur car for sale on cl im interested in ur exhaust[/QUOTE]d

you might have better luck hitting him up threw email.

Whats new Matt, I hope all is good on the new teg hunt.

Not so good. Almost thinking of going another direction, but I’m not sure. Need money before I consider anything.

Hey everyone, another CO guy here!

My gsr

Hi!

Hey manny sorry for not getting back to you via email. I am pretty horrible with it and got bombarded with a bunch of bs offers. Old navigators, thunderchickens and more crap cars I ignored replies from craigslist lol. I am down to sell the exhaust, needs some work though.

@ deceptakhan its all good man no worries i’ve been so busy as well shoot me a text 7204276629 thanx [QUOTE=Deceptakhan;2279304]Hi!

Hey manny sorry for not getting back to you via email. I am pretty horrible with it and got bombarded with a bunch of bs offers. Old navigators, thunderchickens and more crap cars I ignored replies from craigslist lol. I am down to sell the exhaust, needs some work though.[/QUOTE]

@ honteggsr welcome glad more peeps from colorado r still around [QUOTE=honteggsr;2279267]Hey everyone, another CO guy here![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I haven’t been on here in a long time! My ride!

So where are my fellow local da owners located? I’m in Longmont.

Dirtynasty checking in :naughty:

Nice Da bro. Lower it, stock front lips, get some rotas or gsr blades. look nicer.

manny I texted you

kool glad to hear from u lets make this transaction happen just let me know when ur ready

lots of new Colorado people. Good to see yall holdin down the fort while ive been away!

It’s quiet in this CO thread.

Awesome car. Our cars are almost twins!