Help B16 head...

Okay i just got a B16 head and i know nothing about it or what to do with it… The kid that i bought it from told me it had dual springs on the intake side, 3 angle valve job,hot tubbed, shaved, port & polish and it has new valves, springs retainers,ls-vtec ready, jg edelbrock intake etc etc… Well thats all i can remember for now, but what i wanna know is i got a bone stock b16 motor and i dunno if i should take my time to slap this head on and will it be worth it? i wont have anything else aftermarket on the car except for the clutch so what to do what to do…

1 more question the intake has holes all over the place and i wouldnt know WTF to do with it. All i know is that its jg edlebrock and its chrome and the guy that gave it to me said it can hold 8 injectors<~~clueless on that also but let me know what all these parts do and is it worth my time

stock b16 heads are “ls vtec ready”. you just got to get the short block to rev as high as the head will. I wouldn’t trust some kid who said your intake manifold had 8 injectors, but you do what you want.

i need to know if this stuff is anygood or not… Soon to be posted for sale or willing to trade for certain parts…

you must be crazy fool

where did you get this shit :hugs: