Help Finding a 4Door Body Kit!!

Hey Guys,

I need some help finding a body kit for a 4Door 1990 GS.

This would really help me out.
thx

there are almost none

I know there’s some, I’ve seen them. For 1 I know you can get a BW kit for a 4Door, it’s basically just side flares I need. Any bumper’ll fit

Almost every side kit for the 92-95 civic 4 door will fit a 90 4 door teg. I have a full blackwidow kit sitting up in the attic for my 4 door, probably should put it on before it gets played out :burnout:

Originally posted by NtenseTeg
Almost every side kit for the 92-95 civic 4 door will fit a 90 4 door teg. I have a full blackwidow kit sitting up in the attic for my 4 door, probably should put it on before it gets played out :burnout:

Is this really ture :clap:

Originally posted by NtenseTeg

are you sure about this? any modification needed?

When I lined it up on the side of my car, it fit near perfect. I don’t know if this is true with all body kits for that year of civic, but it lined up fine on mine. If anything, go to a shop that stocks bodykits, and ask if they have any sides, and line them up yourself to make sure, cause I’m not gonna gaurantee a fit, but just check before you buy.

bump

yo man…

i’ve done research, as most of us sedan guys did for a clean/low profile body kit for our cars that looks good (as far as sideskirts). There were none ever manufactured by any company. Your best bet is to either go with universal sideskirts or just buy a set for a coupe and extend them.

Of course, if you ever find one then definately let all of us know.

(Maybe there might be something made in Japan that we don’t know about…heh.)