Help on value of DB2 Shell

They are not blue, they are black. But really “black” is more of a gray color. 92-93 GSR seats are as pictured, black with red accents.

92-93 RS/LS/GS black seats are black and have a different pattern. The seats below are from a GS model (actually technically they’re from a JDM vehicle but the color/pattern is the same as the GS. See Rollinmyda’s better description below.

90-91 Black seats are different as well. The fabrics are different and the main color is more gray with the inserts having a different pattern than the 92-93.

I couldn’t find a pic of blue seats, they aren’t all that common but when you see it you’ll see they are obviously blue compared to the black/gray ones.

Pkda9- Yeah they’re more of a charcoal/gray than black. The exterior section of the seat is the same between all graphite black seat only the interior changes. Palmy blue is significantly different.

Colin- I’ll add slightly to what you’re saying. Keep in mind my familiarity is with 92-93 patterns as I prefer them to the 90-91 patterns. AFAIK there is a difference between RS, LS, GS and GSR patterns.

Here are my old 93 RS seats (palmy blue). Now that I look back, these were either 90-91 pattern or they were far more worn than I remember. Outer cloth resembles 90-91 type but I could have sworn they were original to the car.

Here are 92-93 LS seats

GS seats are like the ones you posted. I have a complete set in my db1. They do have a blueish/purple color.

GSR are the ones I already posted.

I know seat comparison wasn’t the point of this thread, just figured I’d share my .02.

Yall are not hearing me, i mean if you cant bring the paint back by buffing then paint the mofo, watch videos, read up on painting a car then go for it i know i’am & yeah i know interior parts dont happen from the dealer anymore thats why you go to the junkyard- gsr is no different but black- dash is the same steering wheel is the same u can get carpet from ACC on ebay$140 , who cares about seat patterns, are you really more worried about that?..big deal thats what the junkyards & interwebs is for. Yall are lookin at the “instant” instead of the" whole". I built my whole black interior from the junkyard & when i say the whole thang “except rear seats” i mean every last bit to the coin holder yeh i had to go to 10 different yards so yeah interior is do-able! I would rather drive a straight car than a fully complete car & source the parts as i go. If u cant find seats or whateve’s then have the shit redone. I’ve never painted a car in my life but i jus got done priming the whole car it aint rocket science. But go ahead and worry bout paint & interior and drive a hacked, tweaked car but dont say i wasnt lookin out for ya. If you take my advice & the cars straight then offer this Dildo $200 & not a penny more since your having to clean his goofy ass DMV fines…plus leaving this car to rot makes him a double Dildo

Only way anybody would know my car is not a GSR is by readin my vin# sir
I could care less bout seat pattern rather that its all the same color interior. I have signed up with pick-n-pull in DFW they have 5 yards & everytime they get a 90-93 integra i get a text on my phone & email now with that being said i know NOT everybodys as fortunate to have that, some may have to search more than others but thats life, fuck it either your down to save up & do what you gotta do to get your car right or not.

To pkda9 i can send you that window trim if you want let me kno cuz i stripped every single piece thats discontinued on every integra in the yard jus bcuz im stingy like that &
In case i needed it

[QUOTE=SlowB20z;2324435]To pkda9 i can send you that window trim if you want let me kno cuz i stripped every single piece thats discontinued on every integra in the yard jus bcuz im stingy like that &
In case i needed it[/QUOTE] sounds like some thing I would do…

Thanks for the correction Mike, I thought they were the same.

[QUOTE=SlowB20z;2324435]To pkda9 i can send you that window trim if you want let me kno cuz i stripped every single piece thats discontinued on every integra in the yard jus bcuz im stingy like that &
In case i needed it[/QUOTE]
I will definitely let you know. The more I think about it the more determined I am to pick it up… Regardless of condition. I @ ave the space for it so why not. Lots of info on the interiors and I can attest the 91 rs seats were very low quality at least that’s how they seemed

Well the db2 turned out to be a huge dissapointment. Showed up and the thing has not been sitting for a “few” years as he told me. Its been sitting for at least 9 years. Completely moldy inside and out. He also hit a deer so the front end is messed up. Only thing it has going for it now is some parts (side moldings, mirrors, badges, rear wing, ecu and wheels). other than that it would be a huge downgrade from what I have now. Sad to see one of these beauties go to waste. Anyway thanks for yalls help

That sucks :frowning: Seems it’s getting harder and harder these days to get a straight answer out of a seller until you’re right in front of the car. No one will give you details or lots of hi-res photos it seems. :down: