help with wiring up usdm lights

I bought a teg and the previous owner had cut both the harnesses off for the headlights. I bought some new 9004 harnesses but they are after market and the colors are completely different. I’m wondering where each color wire from the car is supposed to plug into the harness at? Like if your looking at the back of the new harness, what color wire from the car is supposed to go to the wire in the left side, center, and right side of the harness? I need to know for both the passenger and driver side. Thanks!

What colors are on the aftermarket plugs?

The cars stock wires are…

Left high beam - red/green
Right high beam - red/blue

Left low beam - red/yellow
Right low beam - red/white

The left high and low share a common black lead for ground.
The right high and low share a common black lead for ground.

Sorry can’t help with what colors they would connect to on the aftermarket plugs but that should be easy to figure out, plug a bulb into one of them and use your batt. to test what lead is ground, high and low beam.:bowthank: 94

Here is a pic of the same kind of harnesses I got.

Well the black is probably the ground, but I still can’t say which is the high beam and which is the low beam.
Like I said, plug a bulb into one of them, hold the black lead to the batt. neg.(-) terminal and touch the blue lead then the white lead to the batt. pos.(+) terminal, the lead that lights the bulb the brightest is the high beam.
Sorry only advice I can give.:shrug: 94

Yeah, I know you dont have a DA but it would be nice for someone to check out their car and tell me which wire goes where. The wires on my harness when looking at them from the back go black on the left, white in the center, and blue on the right. So if someone could look at their car and tell me how both the passenger and driver side would wire up to my harness it would be greatly appreciated! If not, I might just have to do what you said with the battery.

I might just have to do what you said with the battery.
If you had done that you would know by now, and be sure.:sipread:94

haha, well I dont have them yet so I cant. I couldnt find any locally so I ordered off the internet. Just wanted to figure it out before they arrive so I can just go ahead and wire them up and know its correct.