Here's a fun one!!!

My windshield washer pump is out. Could i just swap it with the rear one (which doesn’t work because the little roof-mount spigot is a p.o.s.) until i can order a new one?

yeah i’m really really bored and already got wires run for the stereo system that’s coming at tax refund time. :wink:

Front $ 67.23 and Rear $ 27.75 – There has to be some major difference. You could always try.??? good luck

it would be weak

the rear washer only drisels down the back, even when it works. i guess so you cant spray people behind you.

Re: it would be weak

Originally posted by jason
the rear washer only drisels down the back, even when it works. i guess so you cant spray people behind you.

actually all you have to do is make sure your lines aren’t clogged or otherwise hampering the fluid flow, and you can use a toothpick to adjust the little ball in the teat and make it shoot people.

i just wanted to say “teat” :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Re: it would be weak

[QUOTE]Originally posted by StockNTegra
[B]actually all you have to do is make sure your lines aren’t clogged or otherwise hampering the fluid flow, and you can use a toothpick to adjust the little ball in the teat and make it shoot people.

i just wanted to say “teat”

i was thinking about putting a stronger pump in, but if its just my lines that are clogged i could save some money. i always wanted to get back at thouse tail gaters.

well, if it’s the original pump (i.e. you’ve never replaced it) then it might just be time for a new one. found out my rear one is out too…so now i gotta get a new one. :frowning: