Hiro spoiler mounts

Can someone direct me to the person selling the jdp hiro spoiler mounts? Thank you

colin

Colin, but he is not selling them.
He organized a group of 10 to make a batch.

Yup, no extras but you can have mine for 400$ shipped. Find a cheaper set and i’ll match it.

If you have any bracket questions you can email me to discuss. I made a limited production run for the guys in the JDP group buy but I may still be able to help you get something to mount your wing or figure out the best solution for you.

Thanks guys

I don’t usually post on here but Thank you Colin !

welcome to the Hiro club :slight_smile: The higher class of tegs… jk :wink: <3 everyone :slight_smile:

Hey colin can you make me mounts for the hiro rep wing… may need for others as well.

Thanks for emailing, reply sent.

I talked to Jdp today an he said he will sale me a hero wing 380 shipped

my email to him
To sales@jdpengineering.com Today at 11:22 AM
Hi,
I talked to you about a year ago an you told me that I could buy a Hiro rep wing after you had made all the ones for the order. Can I still get one an how much are they thanks.

His reply
Sure thing. Price is $300 + $80 shipping within the US.

John
JDP ENGINEERING
www.jdpengineering.com
Phone: (323) 379-5593
Show original message

So it seems you can still get them for 380 does not surprise me as it is all about money when this happens just to let people know call him an hill make it.

Well, now that the cat is out of the bag… John is going against his original agreement to make only a limited run of spoilers. I can’t support someone who runs a business like that and thus do not plan on making brackets for these spoilers. It might be one thing if I was doing this for profit, but I’m not, I designed and had these made for the g2ic community. I’d rather not spend my time helping John make money. However, if you have an authentic Hiro, a Pancake or one of the JDP reps from the group buy then I’d be more than happy to help.

Well if you want to make me a set of them Ill take them but to make it clear I am NOT buying one I want a set so I can use them on a mugen wing when ever I find one an the people on here that know me know I do not want to make holes in my hatch so let me know if you will sale me a set.

I agree with that. While we never had a 100% agreement or signed contract, I feel that he was deceptive about making the 10 to cover his mold costs and had full plans to take private orders later. Something he never mentioned. Personally, I’m staying out of it if people ask me, but for a few reasons I wouldn’t recommend everyone buy these up and certainly don’t “spread the word”.

Funny you should mention that… I actually have a friend who bought some of my “hiro” brackets with the intention of modifying them to work on a Mugen wing eventually. If you’d like to talk about me making a set feel free to email me. Unfortunately making one set is pretty cost prohibitive. The machine shop doesn’t like making small orders, they want bulk orders. So making a single set mean’s it’s expensive - more expensive than I personally think they’re worth. But like I said, feel free to email me to discuss. I can have a set made for you or at least help you figure something out.

Exactly, I just don’t want to be involved in the whole thing.