hit curb, what parts could be messed up

and the caster is basically where the wheel is placed in the wheel well im guessing, sorry if i sound like a noob ive just never had to fix a problem like this, its mainly always swapping engines bc of a cai or cuttin up the exhaust cause the bolts are frozen, and no i didnt use that exhaust anymore, got a new one

Ye exactly. Handling wise it does have its own implications too so it isn’t just a cosmetic problem. Having hit that wheel quite hard, you don’t want to risk failure of other stressed components when you are driving at speed either.

There’s no shame in sounding like a noob, everyone has to start off somewhere and asking and questions is the ideal way to learn, especially off the successes and failures of others!

Here’s the radius rod pic for future reference. My mechanic told me it was off an Accord but I can’t remember which year/model. I’m sure not too many Accords used the radius rods.

Ye exactly. Handling wise it does have its own implications too so it isn’t just a cosmetic problem. Having hit that wheel quite hard, you don’t want to risk failure of other stressed components when you are driving at speed either.

There’s no shame in sounding like a noob, everyone has to start off somewhere and asking and questions is the ideal way to learn, especially off the successes and failures of others!

Here’s the radius rod pic for future reference. My mechanic told me it was off an Accord but I can’t remember which year/model. I’m sure not too many Accords used the radius rods.

MY 4th Gen accord revieced alot of damage. I was turning left and hit the curb with the brake applied doing about 30. Any way I replaced the Fork,LCA

MY 4th Gen accord revieced alot of damage. I was turning left and hit the curb with the brake applied doing about 30. Any way I replaced the Fork,LCA,UCA,Caliper,CVAXLE & Rack&Pinion. And the wheel is still pushed back. I cannt drive on it because its out of line and the caliper applies its self. I dont know what to do about the brakes but I hear I need a new sub frame but I dont know which one I need. Oh and it was radius rods too.

If you are going to fix it by making the radius rod adjustable here are the part numbers.
They come off an 86 to 89 Accord
Rod, RF. Radius 2179935 $53.83
Nut Hex 1478130 $ 2.00
Adjuster Fr. 1467158 $19.39

Left and right are the same

You will also have to drill out the holes the front hole needs to be drill to 12.mm
The rear to 12.5mm. Best done in a drill press but can be done by hand.

Good luck let me know if you need any more info.

ill def order the radius rods, not sure if i need a new fork tho, but i still gotta find a stabilizer bar, mine got tweaked a little, it doesnt look like theres any damage to my front sub frame, just the rear one where the motor mount is, but i have that. im puttin it in tomorrow depending on how drunk i get tonight and when i wake up…

my cv axles are less than 2 months old but the damn boot is already gotten a hole in it, ima seal it with some type of epoxy or something,

the rack and pinon is what exactly? and im assuming ur talkin bout the fork on the strut?

i def dont want stressed parts to fail at speeds cause i live off a highway and i cruse at 80 to 90 depending on what time of day it is, cops arent to bad and theres alot of civics out here so they try to catch me but they cant so ill let em then burn their a$$ hardcore. i even put a 89 240sx to shame and he lives a few houses down from me and i kept up with a boosted sr20 swap 240 but he had a broken headgasket and some injectors were clogged so…

is there a website i can order these new, google is bein a bitch…

They are a honda part any Honda or Acura dealer can order them for you.If you give them the number.

ill check and see at the honda dealer today bout those parts, gotta order a new rack and pinion boot, mine is fried, got the car driveable again, the wheel is pushed back some so im guess the radius rod will fix that??? and it pulls to the right and the alightment shop told me my chamber is way the hell off on the right side so i already ordered a esr racing chamber kit, hopefully thatll fix the pulling issue but other than that, im finally out of the truck that gets 11 miles a gallon, :jerkoff: chevys, they blow… rollin in the G2 again :burnout:

i judt got my esr racing chamber kit today, does anyone have pics of a chamber kit i can go by to install it, no instructions were given, did a search but couldnt come up with anything decent to go by… thanks